GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria 2021: The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) in civil and mechanical departments. The candidate must complete the GPSC AE eligibility requirements before applying for the examination. GPSC AE eligibility criteria include candidate's qualifications, age limit, and other important eligibility criteria.
In addition, the candidate must meet the requirements set by the GPSC for this examination. The suitability for the GPSC AE exam is an important consideration and a lack of prior knowledge about the eligibility process can put you in trouble. Neglecting the GPSC AE eligibility criteria can even lead to the disposal of an application form. Therefore, read the following article carefully and check your GPSC AE suitability.
GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must ensure that he or she meets the GPSC AE eligibility criteria set by the commission. If the applicant does not meet any eligibility criteria, his or her application will be rejected by GPSC, and the application fee will not be refunded or adjusted. So, here is a brief overview of GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria 2021:
|GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Up to 35 Years of Age|
|Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical) or (Civil) or (Mechanical) discipline from a recognized university|
|Citizen of India|
the subject of Bhutan or Nepal
A refugee from Tibet who migrated permanently to India before 1st January 1962.
An Indian national from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam
|Relaxations are given to candidates on the basis of their category up to some extent.|
The candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in Engineering ( Electrical or Civil) and must be from a recognized University.
The candidate must have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi Or Both
GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit
- The Aspirant must be under the age of 35 years to apply for GPSC AE exam 2021.
- There is a maximum age limit granted to entrants at various stages according to government regulations.
- It will be noted that candidates who fall under more than one category, will be eligible for a one-year leave benefit, whichever is considered most beneficial to him or her.
- One should keep in mind the date of birth included in the high school certificate or the equivalent certificate issued by the Board / Council will only be accepted by the commission.
Age Relaxation or GPSC AE Exam
The relaxation of Candidates for various categories will be in accordance with the Government Acts set out for this purpose. Here are the details as well:
|Candidate belonging SC/ST/SEBC/EWS category of Gujarat Origin||5 years|
|Women Candidate belonging SC/ST/SEBC/EWS category of Gujarat Origin||10 years|
|Women Candidate belonging to unreserved /reserved category||5 years|
|Ex. Serviceman Including E.C.O. / S.C.O||Length of Military Service plus three years, (Maximum Up to 45 years)|
|Physically Disabled||10 years|
GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification
- To apply for the GPSC AE examination, you must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or (Mechanical) obtained from any universities or institutions established or affiliated with or under Central or State Act in India; or other educational institutions known as such or recognized as a University deemed under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Basic Computer Application Information as prescribed in Gujarat Staff Planning and Recruitment Rules, (1967); and
- Knowledge of Gujarati language is a must
GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria – Nationality
Candidates must be:
- Indian citizen
- Title Bhutan or Nepal
- A refugee from Tibet who moved permanently to India before 1 January 1962.
- An Indian national from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam.
GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria - Physical Standards
The Aspirant must meet the physical requirements set by the GPSC to qualify for the examination.
- The nominee must be in good mental health, have good physical health, and be free of any physical disabilities that may interfere with his or her performance of services.
- Students with disabilities OA, OL and HH can apply (the percentage of disability i.e. Here is considered a PD between 40% to 100%). Candidates without a physical disability are not allowed to apply.
- Every candidate will be examined by a medical board appointed by the Government.
- A candidate, who fails to satisfy the Medical Board, will not be nominated.
GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria – Number of Attempts
- The GPSC did not specify the maximum number of attempts to be baptized.
- However, there is a certain age limit set by the GPSC which means that the candidate can apply until he or she is over 35 years old.
GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria – Experience
- According to the official GPSC AE notification, there are no such qualifications for the experience.
- Any candidate may apply for the GPSC AE recruitment.
GPSC AE Eligibility Criteria – Important Points to Note
Now that you have understood the GPSC AE eligibility method, let's focus on some key points to consider when applying for this test. Here are the key points regarding the GPSC AE 2021 eligibility process.
- Applicants must be under 35 years of age on the last day of the advertisement. The age will be calculated on the last day of receipt of the application.
- Your Bachelor's degree must be recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- If any nominee is designated at any time by the Gujarat Public Works Commission or another State Commission or UPSC to appear in any examination/interview, they will not be eligible for appointment at that particular time.
Here, you have just finished reading the article on GPSC AE eligibility criteria. We hope that you found this article informative and helpful. Now prepare for any exams with our popular exam preparation Application on BYJU'S Exam Prep. Here you will find everything you need from the test viewing area and best rated among aspirants.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai !!!