IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 was held today. The overall level of the exam was moderate. It was full of surprises. We are now sharing the GK Questions asked in IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 exam. The proper idea of the General Awareness questions asked in IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 exam will help the students understand the overall level of the exam in a much better way.
Note: Go through the GK questions asked for upcoming LIC, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, CWC and other banking exams.
GK Questions asked in IDBI Assistant Manager 2019
There was a total of 60 questions from the general awareness section. Following questions were asked in this section -
1. World Economic Outlook 2019 issued by - IMF
2. Which Bank gained a name in D-SIBs in 2018? HDFC
3. WEF Headquarter - Geneva, Switzerland
4. In FATF, T stands for? Financial Action Task Force
5. Chief Economic Advisor to PM: Krishnamurthy Subramanium
6. CEC of India- Sunil Arora
7. Fincare Small Finance Bank Headquarter- Banglore
8. Which country ranked 1 in HDI 2018? Norway
9. Who won Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2018?- Virat Kohli
10. Host of G20 in 2022- India
11. Chairman of Digital payment’s panel: Nandan Nilekani
12. Which of the following is one of the two ships which took part in the celebrations of the Chinese navy’s 70th anniversary? INS 'Kolkata' and 'Shakti'
13. 1st woman to co-pilot the indigenously made Tejas in the 12th edition of Aero India 2019: PV Sindhu
14. World piano day is observed on: 29th March
15. First woman vice-chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia: Najma Akhtar
16. First UT to run completely on solar power: DIU
17. SHREYAS full form: Scheme for higher education youth in apprenticeship & skills
18. Ramon Magsaysay Award awardee from India for 2018: Sonam Wangchuk
19. What does A stand for in TPA? Third Party Administrator
20. YONO Launched by- SBI
21. Author of the book- "No Presents Please" Jayant Kaikini
22. 11th BRICS Summit- Brazil
23. ADB headquarters- Manila, Philippines
24. Highest Polling booth in 2019 Lok Sabha election- Tashigang, Himachal Pradesh
25. World's 1st floating nuclear power plant- Russia
26. Current World Chess Championship till date (April 2019)- Magnus Carlsen
27. Azadi Ke Diwane museum was inaugurated at Delhi’s Red Fort to pay homage to the- unsung heroes
28. 1,600th railway station in India to get fast, free public Wi-Fi: Mumbai: Santacruz
29. Which body constitutes the Task Force on Offshore Rupee Markets? RBI
30. Chief Economic Adviser to the Government of India- Krishnamurthy Subramanian
31. An investment fund that is characterized by diversification among two or more asset classes and which typically invests in a mix of stocks an bonds: Hybrid fund
32. A country that honoured PM Modi with its highest civilian award for promoting bilateral ties- Russia
33. Indian to receive the knight of the order of Arts and letters for 2018 from the French government- Kalki Koechlin
34. The shortest form of cricket T10 will be played at which cricket stadium in the next five years- Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi
35. Which is a specialized financial institution that buys the NPA or bad assets from banks and financial institutions so that it can clean up the balance sheets?
36. Financial Stability Report is issued by RBI
37. Which rail coach factory in India has recently become the largest rail car manufacturer in the world after building more than 2000 coaches in 2018-19?
38. "Bold Kurukshetra" 2019 is a joint military exercise organized by India and ____.
39. According to EPFO payroll data the net employment generation in the formal sector in Feb 2019 was around ____________. 8.61 lakhs
40. Dep. of promotion of industry & internal trade works under which ministry?
41. Which Indian artist has been chosen as the Glenfiddich emerging artist 2019? Raju Baraiya
42. Section 22 of banking regulation Act 1949 deals with _______. Licensing of bank
43. According to the inclusive internet index (3i) prepared by Economist Intelligence Unit for FB, which country is ranked as No. 1 on February 2019? Sweden
44. According to the Global Nutrition report 2018, which country tops the list of countries with 46.5 children stunting? India
45. Which is the guided missile destroyer launched by Indian navy at the Mazagoa Dock on 21st April 2019? INS Imphal
46. Isaak Hayik belongs to which country? Israel
47. Department of Telecom has given approval for the merger of TTSL with ___. Airtel
48. National Housing Bank is an apex principal agency to promote housing finance institution to provide financial and other support Incidental to such institution and for matters connected therewith. The authorized capital of NHB stands at ________. 2000 crore
49. An unsecured loan instrument issued by a company that can be converted into stock is called ___. Convertible Debentures
BYJU'S Exam Prep brings to you ACE SBI Clerk Course 2019: Boost your preparation for SBI Clerk 2019. Get a comprehensive 60-day study plan to help you practice and get exam-ready. Enrol now to get ready for the exam.
For more details, call on 9650052904 or follow the link below. You can reach us an email at email@example.com
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!