IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2016 was conducted today in a single slot. The overall level of the exam was Moderate to Difficult. We are now sharing the GK Questions asked in IBPS Clerk exam in the mains phase. The proper idea of the General Awareness questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains exam will help the students understand the overall level of the exam in a much better way.
GK Questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2016
Questions asked from the General Awareness Section were mostly from Banking Awareness. Look up our section on banking awareness for more details.
So, here are the questions that were asked in IBPS clerk exam 2016 from the general awareness section-
- Related to MMID
- Which payment system settles transactions on hourly basis - NEFT
- Question related to India Post Payment Bank
- Where is the headquarter of Rabo Bank - Netherlands
- What does P stand for in EFTPOS - Electronic Fund Transfer at Point of Sale
- Irom Sharmila belongs to which State - Manipur
- Limit of foreign investment in Universal Banks
- Where was Global Citizen Fest held
- India's deal of M777 Howitzers was carried out with which country?
- Lending of RBI to commercial banks is called as?
- National Financial Switch has been developed by?
- Who has been awarded International Children Peace Prize Award - Kehkashan Basu
- Theme of International Day of Persons with Disabilities - Achieving 17 Goals for the Future We Want
- Who owned the initial shares of RBI when it was started in 1934?
- Headquarters of International Criminal Court?
- LAB has jurisdiction over how many districts?
- City Union Bank's pilot robot to be deployed first in - Chennai
- Questions related to Market Risk.
- Who is the author of the book, "Immortals of Meluha" - Amish Tripathi
- Where is the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary located - Kerala
- Where was Heart of Asia Summit held?
- Current and Savings Account that don't operate for a period more than 2 years are called?
- For how many months can the BSBDA account be extended after submitting the officially valid documents?
- Who has been awarded Best Actor at the Asia Pacific Screen Awards - Manoj Bajpai
- Web-based solution for interbank n other bulk transactions?
- For what maximum period do the NBFC accept deposits?
- RBI relaxed 2-factor authentication to OTP for payment below - 2000
- M. Balamuralikrishna is related to which field - Carnatic Music
- Where is the Gobind Sagar Dam located?
- Who issues Commercial Papers?
- Where was the 207 km long bicycle highway inaugurated - Uttar Pradesh
- Military Exercise 'Hand in Hand' was conducted with which country?
It is not impossible to pass IBPS clerk prelims. All you need is practice and motivation. The more you practice, the better your chances get. So, look up previous year papers and mock tests to keep improving your scores.You can also try test series that will help you crack the IBPS clerk exam 2017.You can also check out IBPS clerk cut offs 2016 to know how much you need to score in IBPS clerk 2017.
All the best for your exams.