ESIC SSO Mains Exam 2018 was conducted today. The ESIC SSO Mains Examination consists of Objective Test of 150 questions carrying 200 marks. We have covered the detailed Exam Analysis of ESIC SSO Mains. The level of the Exam was Easy to Moderate. General Awareness section emerged as the most difficult section.
As most of the questions were asked from Insurance and Constitution topic. The weightage of the Current Affairs questions were around 7-8 only.
In this post, we are sharing some of the General Awareness questions asked in today's ESIC SSO Mains Examination.
General Awareness questions asked in ESIC SSO Mains Examination
1. What is the minimum age for election to the post of Vice-President? – 35 years
2. What is the age of retirement of a Chief Justice of India? - 65 years
3. Which state announced a new district? Madhya Pradesh (The Madhya Pradesh government announced the creation of a new district 'Niwari'.)
4. During the 1991 LPG was introduced, what is L stands in ‘LPG’? - Liberalization, Privatization, and Globalization
5. Who is the current Chief statistician of India? - Pravin Srivastava
6. Which article of the Indian Constitution deals with Fundamental Duties? (Article 51A)
7. How many persons President can nominate in Rajya Sabha? 12 persons
8. National Constitution Day (Samvidhan Divas) observed on which date? 26 November
9. India's first dolphin research center to be set up in – Patna.
10. Vice-president M Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the world’s largest dome in – Pune
11. Under PMJDY the accidental insurance cover has been revised from Rs. 1 lakh to how much now? Rs 2 lakh.
12. Who conferred with Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award - Mirabai Chanu
13. What happens when the central bank sells govt securities in the open market? To decrease liquidity
14. India and which country had a military exercise in Chennai recently? – Vietnam (Sahyog HOP TAC-2018)
15. A fidelity bond is a form of insurance protection that covers policyholders for losses that they incur as a result of - fraudulent acts
16. Which country became the vice-chair (regional head) of the Asia Pacific region of the World Customs Organisation (WCO)? India
17. What is the minimum maturity period of Certificate of Deposit? – 7 days
18. Finance Minister in his Union Budget speech announced to set -up of CERT-Fin (Computer Emergency Response Team) for fostering security in the financial sectors which reels under high incidents of ___. Cybersecurity
19. On what level or basis Gross Value Added (GVA) is calculated ____. Producers side
20. Which investment includes social and environmental effects in addition to the profit made? impact investment
21. The 2018 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to Denis Mukwege and ___ Nadia Murad.
22. Which insurance is not covered in indemnity rule? life insurance
23. The World Investment Report has been published annually by which organization? UNCTAD
24. Insurance in which premium remains the same for the entire period? Level insurance term plan
25. Under which policy, the insurer agrees to pay a fixed sum of money irrespective of the amount of loss to the insured? Floating Fire policy
26. Who clinches India’s first judo medal at Olympic level? Tababi Devi Thangjam (Manipur)
27. Name the type of inflation which arises when aggregate demand in an economy outpaces the aggregate supply in the economy? Demand Pull Inflation
28. _____a period of time in which a new life insurance policy owner can terminate the policy without penalties, such as surrender charges. Free look period
29. What is the current average growth rate of GST? 15.6%
30. Which ministry prepared the Draft National Indicator Framework for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI)
32. Which receipt is used to trade in the Indian market? IDR, ADR, GDR - Ans is IDR (Indian depository receipts)
33. One question on Salvage Property.
Note: Please share more questions in the comment section.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep