Uses of Aluminium
- It is utilised as castings in the transportation of autos, trucks, and railroads.
- You can find it in the packing.
- Al(II) compounds are seen when oxidants like oxygen react with alkali metals.
- Aluminium can be identified in qualitative analysis using aluminon.
Properties of Aluminium
- The substance is quite reactive. It is about one-third the density and rigidity of steel.
- Aluminium resists corrosion well.
- It has superconducting properties.
- There are numerous hydrogen isotopes with unidentified masses that range from twenty-one to forty-one.
Give reasons for the following - Aluminium foils are used to wrap food items.
Meal products are wrapped with aluminium foil because it is a good conductor of heat and electricity, allowing food to stay warm for a longer period of time. Aluminium is reactive and has one-third the rigidity and density of steel