GIBS Delhi MBA College
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi is accredited by NAAC 'A' and has achieved a grade 'A' rating by the academic audit cell of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University consistently for the last five years. Moreover, the state fee regulatory committee by Govt. of NCT of Delhi has also rated GIBA Delhi as A+, and the joint inspection committee of Govt. of Delhi & GGSIPU has awarded the highest grading 'A' to GIBS. Also, Check: CAT Eligibility
Other than academics, a lot of stress is laid on the development of leadership qualities for better decision-making and risk-taking abilities when faced with the broader challenges of life. For this, a more value-based approach is adopted that prepares the candidates to face the challenges of a professional life once they step out of the GIBS campus. Also, participation in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities helps in the overall physical, mental as well as personal growth of the students.
Year of establishment
Courses Offered by GIBS Delhi
Both UG & PG
Examinations accepted for admission
IPU CET, CMAT, CAT
GIBS Delhi Admission process
Entrance exam-based admission
GIBS Cut Off
For IPU CET- 844
The total strength of faculty
GIBS Fee Structure for MBA/PGDM
INR 2.88-3.25 LPA for a 2-year programme
Online and offline
GIBS Delhi Packages
INR 3.9-5 LPA (Average)
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) Placement
The placement statistics of GIBS Delhi have improved a lot in the past few years. The students were placed in various sectors and industry segments; the marginal outcome could be an economic recession owing to COVID-19. However, despite the pandemic, Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) achieved 95% placements.
- The average GIBS Delhi placement in the last year recorded a total placement of 300 students.
- The average salary jumped to INR 4.8 LPA from INR 4.5 LPA for the previous batch.
- The highest salary achieved was INR 12.3 LPA, while the lowest was INR 4.0 LPA.
Here is a brief overview of GIBS Delhi Placements (Last Years).
No. of recruiters
GIBS Delhi Packages (Average)
INR 4.8 LPA
INR 4.5 LPA
GIBS Delhi Packages (domestic)
INR 12.3 LPA
INR 12.0 LPA
GIBS Delhi Packages (International)
Top recruiting sectors
Banking & Financial Services, Consulting, E-Commerce, Education, Hospitality, Retail and Logistics
Research, Consulting, Banking, and Financial Sector, Hospitality, Education, Insurance, E-commerce & KPO
☛ Quick Links:
GIBS Delhi Summer Placements
The students at Gitarattan International Business School Delhi are given a platform to face real-life situations of the corporate world through summer placements, which cannot be experienced and simulated within the classrooms. It builds up a road towards final placements. Under summer internships:
- Students spend 6-8 weeks at the companies.
- Students are exposed to technical and social skills
- The faulty team assists students in organized and smooth conduct of events.
- 27 companies offered summer internships to students at giBS, including HCL, Outlook group, Excitel, Sharekhan, SMC, etc.
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) Placements Process
The GIBS Delhi placement process is conducted in the following stages:
- GIBS Delhi hosts a student-centric Industry-Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) that brings students and corporate leaders on a common platform by organizing Pre-Placement Talks, Special Seminars, Guest Lectures, Summer Internship fairs, and Industrial Visits.
- The college conducts career counselling and personal counselling sessions at Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) for better refinement and placement of the students
- The college assists at every step to the students to ensure placements at the best colleges right from the campus
- Final interviews for placements are conducted within the GIBS Delhi campus before the final examinations.
GIBS Delhi Top Recruiting Companies
As per the Gitarattan International Business School Delhi Placement Report of past years, different companies from different sectors offered diverse job opportunities to students. In addition, many new organizations from other sectors were welcomed by the college’s IIPC cell-like Banking & Financial Services, Consulting, E-Commerce, Education, Hospitality, Retail and Logistics for hiring students.
Some of the recruiting companies include ICICI bank, IDFC First Bank, IndusInd Bank, Jaro Education, HDFC Bank, BYJU’s, ASSOCHAM, Safexpress, Ameriprise, Daffodil, 99 acres, Lenskart, Sharekhan, Pearson Education, Angel Broking, SMC Global, HCL, Square Yards, Club Mahindra to name a few.
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS): Sector-Wise Placements
GIBS Delhi's sector-wise placements were excellent in the Banking and Finance, Consulting, and E-commerce segments in the past years. They witnessed participation from several new companies and multiple returning recruiters as well. Here are the top sectors that offered placements in GIBS Delhi.
Number of Offers Accepted
Banking and Financing Services
Research and Retail
Top Alumni Recruiters at GIBS Delhi
Top alumni recruiters at Gitarattan International Business School Delhi have a vast network working across multiple sectors. Some of the sectors and industries where they got placed and are currently working are Silverskills Pvt. Ltd., Setindiabiz, ICICI Bank, Prime Job Services, and Greynodes, to name a few.
GIBS Delhi Packages - Year-Wise Placements
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi witnessed 95% placements. More than 150 recruiters from various sectors hired students from the Post Graduate Program and the 5-Year Integrated Program in Business Management and Law. Go through all the details related to MAT Exam Date.
Here's a glance at the previous years' trends for Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) Placement (salaries in lakhs per annum):
GIBS Packages (Average)
GIBS Packages (Highest)
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) Fees Structure
The Institute follows the fee stipulated for the MBA program for the Institute by the State Fee Regulatory Committee. GIBS Delhi Fee structure of the last academic session is as below:
Rs 1,44,000.00 per year
Rs 15,000.00 per year
Student Activity Fee
Rs 1,000.00 per year
Security Deposit (Refundable)
Rs 5,000.00 (one time at the time of admission)
The GIBA Delhi course fee is payable once a year for the entire academic year at the beginning of the academic session. The GGSIP University collects part of the first-year fee, and the balance of the first-year fee goes to the Institute. The Institute collects the fee in the subsequent year, which is not refundable. The fee for students admitted under the “Management Quota” category is the same as the State Fee Regulatory Committee prescribed, as mentioned above.
Fees Refund Rules at Gitarattan International Business School Delhi
The refund rules at GIBS Delhi are as per the norms prescribed by the AICTE. If a student withdraws admission after the beginning of the course and the seat remains vacant, the fee will not be refunded. Security Deposit shall be refunded on completion of the course or migration/withdrawal by applying for it. The Institute may deduct the cost of replacement on account of loss of library book/document or any fine imposed by the Institute due to damage etc., done individually/collectively to the property of the Institute or for indiscipline.
GIBS Delhi Cut Off
Note the below points to get an idea of the cut-off marks required for Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) final admission. Also, Check: CMAT Cut Off
- For MBA courses at GIBS Delhi, the IPU CET cut-off for the last round was 844 in the last year.
- For MBA in international business, the IPU CET cut-off for the final round was 746 in the last year.
Courses Offered By GIBS Delhi
The Institute conducts MBA and MBA (International Business) programs. The MBA program at Gitarattan International Business School Delhi is held in two shifts- MBA (First Shift) and MBA (Second Shift). Times B School survey rated GIBS Delhi at No. 2 for two years, in 2018 and 2019.
The two-year MBA program conducted by the institution is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Ministry of HRD, and the Government of India for technical programs.
GIBS Delhi: MBA Programmes
Note the table below to get an idea of the types of MBA Programmes offered by Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS).
GIBA Delhi Fees Structure
MBA First Shift
Dual Specialization program- Marketing and Finance; HR and Information Technology.
MBA Second Shift
Dual Specialization programme-Marketing, Finance, HR, and Information Technology.
MBA (International Business)
Master of Business Administration (International Business) at GIBS Delhi
Master of Business Administration (International Business) is a two-year full-time Business Management program designed to prepare young aspiring graduates for a promising and bright career as management professionals in international business. It caters to the current needs of the industry for international Business. The program has four semesters (two in each academic year), each of 15 weeks duration. GIBS Delhi is the only Institute to offer MBA-IB program under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University affiliation. Check all the details related to CMAT Question Paper.
- Besides other management areas, the focus is on developing students' capability in international business.
- The program Introduces students to experts from industry & academia through Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, and guest lectures.
- Excellent industry-institute interface.
- Personality Development Module is integrated with the curriculum.
- Study tours to the industry for hands-on experience.
- Training & Placement Assistance.
- A wonderful mix of cultural and inter-college events.
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS): Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria to study MBA at GIBS Delhi.
- The candidates must be graduated from a recognized University or institute in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in total.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Engineering or any other subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent to it with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate to study MBA at GIBS Delhi.
- You must pass the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, or the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England.
GIBS Delhi: Admission Process
The admissions to the programs at Gitarattan International Business School Delhi are made through the Common Admission Test (CAT) organized by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), and then by Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) and after that by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The university carries out central counselling for all the colleges affiliated with it for 90% of seats, excluding the management quota seats for general and reserved categories. The Institute conducts admission for 10% management quota seats as per the guidelines by the Government of NCT of Delhi.
Students should select the college/institute at the time of counselling. Then, students can visit the website www. Ipu. ac. or wait for the university's advertisement in newspapers for application forms. The steps included in the Gitarattan International Business School MBA admission process are mentioned below.
Phase 1 - The initial level is where the candidates take the Gitarattan International Business School MBA entrance examination (IPU CET) to obtain admission into this college.
Phase 2 - The university then selects applicants based on the marks scored in the CET entrance test. Also, the obtained graduation and academic factors get considered to grant admission in the MBA course.
Phase 3 - Once the candidates get shortlisted, they receive a call for a counselling session and a personal interview.
Phase 4 - The conclusive selection of the students is then given based on their performance in the three MBA admission phases. Once the student receives the final admission letter, they should pay the admission fees to confirm the assigned seat.
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) Admission Application Form
Candidates are recommended to check the official website of GIBS Delhi to apply for the MBA Entrance Exam. Discussed hereunder are the steps to fill out the online application form for Gitarattan International Business School (GIBS) MBA admission.
- Visit the official GGSIPU website and fill out the online application form for the MBA entrance exam.
- Once you fill out the complete exam form, the next step includes uploading all the required documents.
- Submit the MBA application, and your registration Id and password will get generated.
- Once you complete your registration process, pay the application fees of INR 1200.
- Upon payment of the application fees, download the admit card and appear for the CET examination.
- Participate in MBA counselling followed by a personal interview for getting admission to GIBS Delhi.
Documents required for Gitarattan International Business School Delhi, application process
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Photo Identify proof
- Verification form and preference sheet
- Passport size photographs
- Graduation Degree
- IPU CET Admit card
- Entrance exams Scorecard
- Category Certificate (If any)
- Medical Certificate
- Required Demand Drafts
Scholarships Facilities at GIBS Delhi
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi does not provide any financial assistance or scholarships to students. However, students can avail themselves of paid internships and jobs while pursuing education here during the course duration. However, there are some government-approved schemes that the students can avail of to pay their fees and education loan can also be opted for. Check all the details of CAT Cut Off.
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) Infrastructure and Facilities
The infrastructure and facilities at GIBS Delhi are well-equipped with state-of-the-art amenities:
- Library: The library at GIBS Delhi houses more than 38,000 reference books and textbooks on Management, Computer Science, Law and various other subjects. The library is equipped with an OPAC facility for users and even consists of 807 educational CDs and DVDs. In addition, online resources like DELNET and AIR (online) are available for students and faculty members to access. Download the MAT Question Paper and start practising it as soon as you finish the MAT Syllabus.
- Sports facilities: GIBS Delhi has various indoor sports activities which students can use without extra charges: including a billiards room, chessboards, table tennis equipment, and carrom boards.
- Other facilities: Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS) is well equipped with a well-ventilated cafeteria where students can grab a bite and even relax with peers and friends. There is a centrally air-conditioned auditorium with an LCD Projection & Sound System with a seating capacity of 300 persons. The Institute further has a sufficiently-equipped medical room consisting of a bed, a wheelchair and a first-aid facility to cater to students with minor health issues. The university has a tie-up with the adjacently located Saroj Hospital for emergencies. Apart from these, the college further provides a robust WiFi and IT infrastructure and departmental-based laboratories for its students.
- Moot room: Gitarattan (Centre for Legal Studies) has a Moot Court. It has been fully equipped to provide the students with an opportunity to develop their research, legal writing and oral advocacy skills in a mock courtroom setting.
GIBS Delhi Faculty and Alumni
Gitarattan International Business School Delhi have an active Alumni Association for students passing out every year. The association pushes alumni in lateral career movement and career development and also tries to create opportunities where alumni can interact with current GIBS students to boost their confidence and encourage them to perform better by sharing their experiences and achievements. Go through the details of the CAT Admit Card.
GIBS Delhi has a total of 36 faculty members for its four programmes and seven courses excelling in management and law. Apart from this, the school even organises visiting faculties from the international, academic and industrial forums.