- GATE (The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2022 Exam is a gateway for qualifying candidates to secure admission for postgraduate programs in centrally funded Indian institutions. This year IIT Kharagpur is organising institute for GATE Exam.
GATE is highly competitive entrance exam where lakhs of candidates appear for examination to crack the exam and hence it requires good tips for GATE preparation.
Here we are providing the detailed GATE EE weightage analysis for Digital Circuits. GATE EE Exam conducted in various sessions. The following weightage analysis helps you to understand the importance of the subject in GATE Exam.
Digital Circuits Analysis
- GATE Electrical Engineering 2021
- Paper Analysis: 5 marks
- GATE Electrical Engineering 2020
- Paper Analysis: 3 marks
- GATE Electrical Engineering 2019
- Paper Analysis : 4 marks
- GATE Electrical Engineering 2018
- Paper Analysis : 5 marks
- GATE Electrical Engineering 2017
- Paper-1 Analysis: 5 Marks
- Paper-2 Analysis: 3 Marks
- GATE Electrical Engineering 2016
- Paper-1 Analysis: 6 Marks
- Paper-2 Analysis: 5 Marks
- Topics covered in 2020: 8085 Microprocessor, ounters and logic gates
- Topics covered in 2020: 8085 Microprocessor, Sequence Detector
- Topics covered in 2019: K map, Boolean Algebra, logic gate
- Topics covered in 2018: Minimization tech, logic gates , counter ,
- Topics covered in 2017: Boolean Algebra, K-maps, flip flops, counters and logic gates.
- Topics covered in 2016: ADC-flash type, Multiplexer, Boolean Algebra and K-Map.
We hope this analysis will be useful to prepare Digital Circuits. You can analyse frequently asked topics in GATE from the given analysis to crack the GATE 2022 Exam.
Candidates can practice Mock tests for GATE /ISRO/BARC from the following link:
Click Here to Avail GATE EE Test Series(180+ Mock Tests)!
Get unlimited access to 25+ structured Live Courses all 193+ mock tests to boost your GATE 2022 Preparation with Online Classroom Program:
Click here to avail Online Classroom Program for Electrical Engineering
Prep Smart. Score Better!
Commentswrite a comment