Here we are providing the weightage analysis for GATE Electrical Engineering in Previous years which will help to boost your confidence to enhance your preparation in GATE 2022. The Subjectwise weightage of GATE gives you a different perspective towards the exam as sometimes we only focus on the things we are not proficient but we overlook our strengths. So through this you will be able to have a better command of the exam trends.
The following table contains the weightage of the year 2019,2020,2021 as three year will give you a good understanding of the trend of the weightage of the marks percentage.
Benefits of Analysing Subject Wise Marks Weightage for GATE Electrical Engineering.
- You can effectively utilize your time and effort to give the best possible output.
- You can prioritize the importance of the subject as per the availability of the timing.
- You will go through the complete syllabus and will work out your own strategy for GATE.
- You can leave the least important subject if there is a shortage of timing.
Types of Questions Asked in GATE Examination :
Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Select Questions
Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions
|SUBJECTS||GATE 2016||GATE 2017||GATE 2018||GATE 2019||GATE 2020||GATE 2021|
|Signals & Systems||5.50%||6.50%||10%||4%||10%||8%|
Please go through this carefully as this is one of the most important things before you make any strategy for the exam.
Outcomes Of Weightage Analysis:
- Engineering Mathemetics and General Aptitude comprises easily 25% of the total exam so we should prepare them very seriously. These are easy to prepare and can boost up or rank.
- Network, Control System and Signal System are the subjects which go hand in hand and are very practice based hence can be studied to get good marks in the exam. However, some topics need careful study.
- Power System has some great significance as calculation are tedious but it can secure 10 good marks in the exam.
Candidates can get unlimited access to all structured live courses and mock tests for GATE 2022 Preparations with Online Classroom Program from the following link:
We have seen a considerable increase in student success for the past three consecutive years. In 2019, 30+ students were under AIR 100, in 2020 the number goes to 60+ and in GATE 2021 we got 100+ students in this category.
We are proud of all the Gradians. So we are dedicating a whole page basis of their achievement. Here, you can check the views and experiences about BYJU'S Exam Prep from its rising stars.
All the best.
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai!