GATE EC Weightage Analysis for Communication Systems
Weightage analysis is an important aspect of GATE preparation. It helps candidates to identify important topics and allocate their time and resources accordingly. In the case of communication systems, weightage analysis can help candidates to focus on the high-scoring topics and gain an advantage over their competitors. Here weightage of the subject in previous years is described below.
- GATEElectronics and CommunicationEngineering 2023
- Paper Analysis: 10 Marks
- GATEElectronics and CommunicationEngineering 2022
- Paper Analysis: 13 Marks
- GATEElectronics and CommunicationEngineering 2021
- Paper Analysis: 16 Marks
- GATEElectronics and CommunicationEngineering 2020
- Paper Analysis: 13 Marks
- GATEElectronics and CommunicationEngineering 2019
- Paper Analysis:12 Marks
- GATE Electronics and CommunicationEngineering 2018
- Paper-1 Analysis: 11 Marks
- GATE Electronics and CommunicationEngineering 2017
- Paper-1 Analysis: 3 Marks
- Paper-2 Analysis: 11 Marks
- GATE Electronics and CommunicationEngineering 2016
- Paper-1 Analysis: 6 Marks
- Paper-2 Analysis: 10 Marks
- Paper-3 Analysis: 11 Marks
Importance of GATE EC Weightage Analysis for Communication Systems
GATE EC Weightage Analysis is an important tool that helps students prepare for the GATE exam, which is a highly competitive entrance exam in India. The GATE EC weightage analysis for Communication Systems is especially crucial as it forms a significant portion of the GATE EC syllabus.
Here are some reasons why GATE EC weightage analysis for Communication Systems is important:
Understanding Exam Pattern: GATE EC weightage analysis provides an overview of the topics that are most likely to appear in the exam. It helps students understand the exam pattern and focus their preparation accordingly. By knowing which topics carry more weight, students can prioritize their studies and allocate their time and resources more effectively.
Planning and Scheduling: With the help of weightage analysis, students can plan their study schedules in a more structured manner. They can allocate more time to topics with higher weightage and ensure that they cover all important topics before the exam.
Better Exam Performance: A good understanding of weightage analysis can help students perform better in the exam. By focusing on high-weightage topics, students can improve their chances of scoring well on the exam.
Improved Confidence: When students are aware of the topics that are more likely to appear in the exam, they feel more confident in their preparation. They are less likely to be caught off guard during the exam and are more likely to perform well.
Identifying Knowledge Gaps: Weightage analysis can help students identify the topics where they are weak and need more practice. By focusing on these topics, students can fill their knowledge gaps and improve their overall performance in the exam.
In conclusion, GATE EC weightage analysis for Communication Systems is a crucial tool that can help students prepare effectively for the exam. It provides valuable insights into the exam pattern, helps students plan their study schedules, and improves their confidence and exam performance.
Important Topics of Communication Systems
The GATE EC exam includes various topics related to communication systems, such as modulation techniques, digital communication, signal processing, antennas, and waveguides. It is essential for candidates to have a good understanding of these topics to score well in the exam. Here is the list of topics that are asked in previous years of the GATE exam.
- Topics Covered in 2020:Amplitude Modulation, Phase frequency modulation, Random variable, Digital communication system, Smith Chart
- Topics Covered in 2019:Amplitude and Frequency Modulation, Random Process, Random Variable
- Topics covered in2018:AM, Binary Channel, Probability of Error, Gaussian Noise, Random Variable
- Topics covered in2017:Random Variable, DPCM, FSK, Information Theory,Channel Capacity, PCM, Sampling, Phase Modulation, Amplitude Modulation
We hope this analysis will be useful to prepare CommunicationSystems. You can analyze frequently asked topics in GATE from the given analysis to crack the GATE 2021 Exam.
Candidates can practice 150+ Mock Tests with BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series for exams like GATE, ESE, and NIELIT from the following link
Click Here to Avail Electronics Engineering Test Series (150+ Mock Tests)
Get unlimited access to 24+ structured Live Courses and all 150+ mock tests to boost your GATE 2024 Preparation with the Online Classroom Program
Commentswrite a comment