GATE 2023 || Manufacturing & Engineering materials|| Evaluation Quiz 14
Attempt now to get your rank among 55 students!
1) It refers to the instrument/machine that is capable of measuring in all three orthogonal axes.
2) It captures both dimensions as well as orthogonal relationships.
Which of the following statements is/are correct _________?
1) Roundness is defined as a condition of surface of revolution where all points of the surface intersected by any plane parallel to a common axis are equidistant from the axis.
2) Roundness error can be measured using a V-Block method.
Which of the following statements is/are correct __________?
1) A CMM enables the location of point coordinates in a two-dimensional (2D) space only.
2) All the CMM uses only contact type probes for their operation.
Which of the following statements is/are Incorrect _________?
What is the ratio of maximum to minimum clearance______?
- 55 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 0 comments