Extended Period for GATE 2023 Registration Dates
Aspirants are provided to pay the GATE 2023 application fee through any one of the allowed online payment modes, i.e., net banking, credit card, debit card or wallet. Moreover, they will also have to pay the other bank or transactional charges while paying the application fee.
It is advisable to avoid the extra charges and complete the application form before the deadline or as soon as possible and submit it GATE 2023 website. After completing the registration process, GATE 2023 authorities will review all the applications received and display the defective ones.
GATE 2023 Exam Dates Announced: Application Form Correction Dates
Candidates will get time to rectify and submit their application forms after the correction. Beyond this period, IIT Kanpur will cancel the candidature of the defective application forms, if any. Hence, candidates who have not submitted their application form yet, are advised to fill it correctly to avoid any mistakes for later rectifications. Those who have already submitted their forms must visit the official website frequently for all updates about their application.
GATE 2023 Exam Date for Application Status and Correction
Besides GATE 2023 form rectification, aspirants will also get time to change their paper, category or exam centre. For making all these changes, aspirants must bear the additional fee charges. So, selecting the right exam centre or paper in the first instance is better. Stay tuned with BYJU's Exam Prep to get all the updates about GATE Exam.
- You can log in to the GOAPS website to check the status of your application.
- Authorities will verify the data, and in any discrepancy, they will let you know.
- The documents like signature and photo must be clear enough and should be easily recognisable.
- The application will be accepted if all the information is correct.
- If any issue is found in the application, the concerned authority will let you know, and you can rectify that.
- The alteration in the application can be done only by the time frame constructed by IIT Kharagpur. Failing to do so will result in disqualification.
#Dream Strive Succeed