GATE 2023 Application Form
Filling out GATE application forms involves registration for GATE 2023, filling out the form by uploading documents like mark sheet, college approval, aadharcard, etc. The last step consists in paying GATE 2023 application fees which are ₹ 1700 for GEN/EWS/OBC candidates.
- The candidates must inspect the eligibility standards before filling out the GATE exam form. The GATE committee conducts GATE to screen the candidates to offer entrance into Masters and Ph.D. at the IITs, NITS, IIITs, and CFTIs and for PSU recruitment.
- GATE admit card 2023 will be issued to those candidates who have completed the GATE 2023 registration within the last date. Read the complete article by BYJUS Exam Prep to learn more about the GATE 2023 application form.
The candidates can access the GATE Application Form 2023 through the GOAPS website. All the necessary details should be in the application form, including academic, private, and communication elements. The candidate must also upload a photograph and certificate of the qualifying exam in the GATE 2023 application form.
- GOAPS 2023 Registration: A candidate must first register on the GATE 2023 website through the GOAPS portal. Candidates must provide a unique email ID, and phone number as the GATE conducting authority will only convey all information to the candidate through these communication methods.
- GOAP 2023 Enrollment ID: A enrollment ID is provided to the candidate once the candidate successfully registers to the GOAPS 2023 portal.
- GOAPS 2023 Password: Once a candidate enrolls in GOAPS, an Email ID and password need to be created.
What is GATE 2023 Last Date to Apply?
The starting date to apply online for GATE 2023 is 30th August 2023 and the last date to use is 30th September 2022 (Without extra fees). After that, IIT Kanpur will activate the GATE GOAPS portal through which the candidates can access the GATE application form 2023.
The candidates must complete the registration process, including uploading of photograph, category certificate (SC/ST/PwD), signature, certificate of qualifying degree, and Dyslexic certificate, wherever applicable while filling out the online GATE 2023 application form. Candidates can check the GATE 2023 application form start and last dates here.
How to fill GATE 2023 Application Form?
Candidates must register through GATE (GOAPS) portal - Application Processing System 2023 using the GATE 2023 registration link in the article (To be Updated Soon) for GATE online application form 2023. The GATE 2023 online form link and complete application processes are shared below.
- Candidates must enter details to register for the GATE exam 2023, like the candidate's first, middle name and surname, Valid Email ID, Country of residence, Mobile number, and Password for future login.
- After entering all the details mentioned above, candidates must click on the 'Submit' Tab of the OTP to complete the GATE registration 2023.
- After that, a unique enrollment ID will be allotted to the successfully registered candidates.
- IIT Kanpur will activate the GOAPS portal for the GATE registration process.
- Login again with credentials and Fill GATE 2023 application form.
- Upload newly clicked scanned images of required documents.
- Candidates must fill GATE 2023 application fee of Rs 1500 for general and OBC candidates.
- Print the online filled application form for GATE 2023.
Note- After creating the enrollment id and password, fill out the application form.
Data Required for Filling the GATE 2023 Online Form
IIT Kharagpur has launched the GATE 2023 portal, where you can perform all the necessary actions related to GATE 2023. Check out the following article for a detailed registration process. Save the application after uploading the documents and view it to cross-check the details again before submitting it.
Check out the list of information required to fill out and submit your application form.
- Personal information of candidate:
Date of Birth
Personal mobile number
Parent's mobile number
- Address with PIN Code
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code
- GATE paper(s)
- Choice(s) of GATE examination cities
- candidate's photograph and signature with specified requirements
- Valid Photo Identity
- Scanned copy of Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable)
- Net-banking / debit card/credit card / wallet details for online fee payment
Fill in the following details and save them from proceeding to the next steps.
- Select the number of papers you want to appear in GATE 2023: One or Two
- Select the pieces name from the dropdown menu and confirm the paper codes
- Select the Examination country
- Select the Examination Cities as per your requirements
Cross-check the following details carefully as you can not change them in the next steps.
- Enrollment ID.
- Name on the Admit Card.
- Verify your Email with the OTP sent to the Email.
- Verify the mobile number with the OTP sent to the mobile number.
- Choose your Date of Birth.
- Next, select your Gender, Nationality, and Category.
- Select Yes or No for PwD and Dyslexia Criteria.
- Select Country of Permanent Address.
- Select Valid Photo ID.
- Write the Name and Mobile number of the Parents or Guardian.
How to Edit GATE Application Form 2023?
IIT Kanpur will provide the correction facility for candidates who have entered the wrong information while filling out the GATE 2023 application form. IIT Kanpur has provided a date window (4th November to 11th November 2022) GATE 2023 form correction for candidates. Check details about how to edit the GATE application form 2023 after submission below.
Also, Check here:
Accelerate your GATE 2023 preparations with BYJU's Exam Prep Online Classroom Program and get unlimited access to all structured live courses and mock tests: