GAIL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Applications Begin||15 Feb 2021 (1100 Hours)|
|Online Applications Conclude||16 March 2021 (1800 Hours)|
GAIL Recruitment 2021: No. of Vacancies
|E.T.(Chemical)||will be notified later|
|E.T.(Instrumentation)||will be notified later|
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates having 05 years B.E / B. Tech. + M.E / M. Tech. integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) in the year 2020 / candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) only are eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee in E-2 grade in the discipline of Chemical & Instrumentation.
|Post/Discipline||Min. Essential Qualification|
1. Age Limit
- The upper Age Limit is 28 years as of 16.03.2021 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines
2. Eligible Discipline
|GAIL Discipline||Equivalent Disciplines/ Branches||GATE Paper||GATE Paper Code|
GAIL Selection Process 2021
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering in a relevant discipline/ branch in the year 2019 or earlier are not eligible
- Only the GATE-2021 score is valid and the GATE score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
GAIL 2021 Application Fee
- There is no separate fee for applying for the above posts of Executive Trainees in GAIL.
To view the Official Website of GAIL, click the link below
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.