Answer- C. Functional organisation
Frederick W. Taylor introduced a system of working known as a functional organisation
- The functional organisation system of working is introduced by Frederick W. Taylor.
- In a functional organization system, work is organized based on specialization in a particular domain.
Characteristics of functional organisation:
- In a functional organisation, the whole task is divided into different activities.
- Each functional activity has done by a specialist.
- A functional head will take responsibility for activities in the whole organisation.