Finding the smallest common multiple between any two or more numbers is done using the least common multiple (LCM) approach. A number that is a multiple of two or more other numbers is said to be a common multiple.
How to find LCM?
The smallest common multiple for any two or more given numbers is the least common multiple, as we have already established.
A multiple is the result of multiplying two numbers together. In the same way that 4 is a multiple of 2, we get 4 when we multiply 2 by 2. Similar to the math table, you can see a number's multiples when you multiply it by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and so on, but not by zero.
Find the Smallest Number Which When Increased by 17 is Exactly Divisible by 520 and 468
4663 is the smallest number which when increased by 17 is exactly divisible by 520 and 468. Least Common Multiple(LCM) is a method to determine the smallest common multiple of any two or more numbers.
- Give 3 Examples of Acid Reaction With Metal
- In Three Moles of Ethane C2h6 Calculate the Following
- Why is Apple Called a False Fruit Which Parts of the Flower Forms the Fruit
- Write the Degree of Zero Polynomial
- A 10 Mm Long Awl Pin is Placed Vertically in Front of a Concave Mirror a 5 Mm Long Image of the Awl Pin is Formed at 30 Cm
- Properties of Solid Liquid Gas