Write the multiples of 288 in order to determine the smallest four-digit number that may be divided by 288.
- 288 x 2 = 576
- 288 x 3 = 864
- 288 x 4 = 1152
Properties of Factors
- Every natural number is a factor of itself
- 1 is a factor of each number
- All the whole numbers have at least two factors apart from 0 and 1
- The number of factors of a given number is finite
- Every factor is less than or equal to the given number
- Factors can be evaluated using both multiplication and division methods
- 1152 is the smallest 4-digit number that can be divided into 18, 24, and 32.
Find the smallest 4 digit number divisible of 18, 24, and 32.
1152 is the smallest four-digit number that is divisible by 18, 24, and 32. Factors are the numbers that can divide a number exactly. It means that after division no remainder is left behind.