The totality of the phrase On the table is a cluster of grapes.
Let's examine some further group nouns:
- A group of ants is known as a colony.
- A group of cows is known as a herd.
- A group of singers is known as a choir.
- A group of fish is known as a school.
- A group of kittens is known as Kindle.
Find the part of the given sentence that has an error in it. If there is no error, choose ‘No error' A herd of grapes (1) / is kept (2) / on the table (3) /. No error (4)
A bunch of grapes is kept on the table.