A number is an arithmetic value that is used to calculate and represent a quantity. Numerical symbols, such as "3," are written to represent numbers. A number system is a logical way of writing numbers that uses digits or symbols to represent them. the system of numbers
- represents a practical collection of numbers.
- reflects a number's arithmetic and algebraic structure.
- Standard representation is offered.
In mathematics, a number series is a set of numbers where each term is a different number, and the following term is formed by either adding or subtracting the previous term from the previous term. Consider the series 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9, for instance. The constant term "2" is added to the preceding term in this series to produce the subsequent term. Numerous varieties of number series exist, including:
- Perfect Square series
- Two-stage type series
- The odd man out series
- Perfect cube series
- Geometric series
- Mixed series
Find the largest number that will divide 398, 436, and 542 leaving remainders 7, 11, and 15 respectively
The biggest number that will divide 398, 436, and 542 with 7, 11, and 15 as the remaining fractions is 17.
- What is the Shape of the Earth
- An Electron Moving With a Velocity of 5 10 4ms 1 Enters Into a Uniform Electric Field and Acquires...
- 1 Gm of Magnesium is Burnt With 0 56gm of O2 in a Closed Vessel Which Reactant is Left in Excess and How Much
- A Car Traveling at 20 Kmh Speeds Up to 60 Kmh in 6 Seconds What is Its Acceleration in Ms2
- A Pole Has to Be Erected at a Point on the Boundary of a Circular Park of Diameter 13 Metres in Such...
- A Shopkeeper Earns a Profit of Rs 1 by Selling One Pen and Incurs a Loss of 40 Paise by Selling..