HCF and LCM of 8/9, 10/27 and 16/81
As shared above, the HCF and LCM of 8/9, 10/27 and 16/81 are 2/81 and 80/9 respectively. The HCF and LCM can be calculated by following the step by step process explained above. Further, it is important to have knowledge of HCF and LCM to solve this question.
- HCF is an abbreviation for Highest Common Factor. The highest (or greatest) common factor of two or more given numbers is the HCF. It is also referred to as the Greatest Common Divisor (GCD).
- LCM is an abbreviation for Lowest Common Multiple. The smallest (or least or lowest) of two or more given numbers' common multiples is the LCM.
Find the HCF and LCM of 8/9, 10/27 and 16/81.
The HCF and LCM of (8/9, 10/27, 16/81) is 2/81 and 80/9 respectively. To find the HCF of the given fractions, calculate the HCF of numerators and then LCM of denominators. Similarly to find the LCM of the given numbers, first we have to determine LCM of numerators and then HCF of denominators.
- The Sum of Three Consecutive Multiples of 8 is 888. Find the Multiples
- a and b are Two Positive Integers such that the Least Prime Factor of a is 3 and and that of b is 5
- How many two-digit numbers are divisible by 3?
- HCF of (23×32×5),(22×33×52), (24×3×53×7)
- Find the Least Number that is Divisible by all the Numbers from 1 to 10
- Given that HCF (306, 657) = 9, find LCM (306, 657)
- Find HCF and LCM of 336 and 54 by prime factorization and verify that
Commentswrite a comment