Food Corporation of India has released the Assistant General Manager Result 2021 for candidates who gave the examination on 17th & 18th July 2021. The FCI declared the Assistant General Manager 2021 Result on 28th July 2021. The FCI Assistant General Manager Result 2021 will be available official website at www.fci.gov.in
The candidates who are looking for the FCI Assistant General Manager 2021 Result can visit the official website by clicking on the given links. Or else, check & download the FCI Assistant General Manager Result through the provided link. Yet, there is no harm to visit the official site to get the updates or simply stay connected with us.
We have provided direct access to download FCI Exam Results in this article which is activated on the official announcement of the FCI AGM Result 2021.
FCI AGM Result 2021: Overview
|Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager (General Administration), Assistant General Manager (Technical), Assistant General Manager(Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Law)|
|Exam Conducted||17th July & 18th July 2021|
|Result Release Date||28th July 2021|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test & Interview|
Steps to check FCI Assistant General Manager (AGM) Result 2021
The FCI AGM 2021 Result is released on 28th July 2021 for the posts of Assistant General Manager. Though, we have shared the steps to download the result without any delay. The best you can do is check the FCI AGM 2021 Result directly by clicking on the link which has been activated.
- Visit the official website of the Food Corporation of India i.e, fci.gov.in
- Now navigate to the "Latest News Section" and find FCI AGM 2021 Result link.
- Simply click on the link.
- Now, you will be asked to fill in the mandatory credentials to log in such as Registration Number/Date of Birth, etc.
- Tap on "SUBMIT BUTTON".
- After this, you will be landed on the FCI AGM 2021 Result.
- Check and download the FCI AGM 2021 Result for future use.
FCI Assistant General Manager 2021 Cut-off
The candidates must comprehend that cut-off marks are the minimum passing score in the FCI Assistant General Manager 2021 exam. And, the FCI AGM Cut-off marks will be decided by the authority on these given factors.
- FCI AGM Cut-off marks will depend on categories such as General, SC/ST, BC, etc.
- The total number of aspirants which were appeared for the FCI Assistant General Manager 2021 Exam.
- The difficulty level of the exam is also a major factor in deciding the FCI AGM 2021 Cut-off marks.
- The other factor is the "total number of vacant seats for the posts" issued by the officials.
- The previous year's cut-off marks are also an important element to consider.
FCI AGM Expected Cut-off for Prelims 2021
- Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in the Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
- The number of candidates to be called for an Interview shall normally be three times the number of advertised vacancies.
- However, where the number of candidates is less than three times the number of vacancies, then all the qualifying candidates may be called for an interview as the case may be.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.