Please keep in mind that the FCI panel will assess you based on your personality, attitude, demeanour, communication ability, presence of mind, and passion/enthusiasm to join the organization rather than your exam/conceptual knowledge, as they have previously assessed your subject knowledge through the online exam.
Important Tip/Do's to Keep in Mind to Crack FCI AGM 2021 Interview
1. Know Yourself:
- You must know everything about your name, such as "what does your name mean?" and "is there a famous person or celebrity with this name or surname?"
- What historical, geographical, or political significance does your current residence/birthplace have?
- Any well-known political figure or celebrity from your state, district, or village.
- Any prominent person with the same surname as you
2. Know All the Details of the Organization:
- Know everything about your organization, including where its headquarters are located and when it was established.
- Chairman/President (current or former) or CEO (current or former).
- Any recent organization-related news, such as a management change, etc.
3. Know Your Attire/Look:
- Your expression and style should be straightforward, attractive, and professional.
- Avoid wearing anything fancy or informal.
- Simple and professional hair and beard cuts are recommended.
- Keep a little smile on your face to pretend that everything is fine.
- Before entering the chamber, you must ask permission and grin at the panel.
- Sit up straight and confidently maintain eye contact with everyone in the room.
- You advised to not bluff anything. You can simply say, "Sorry, I don't know about this," I can answer this but only to the extent that my experience and knowledge allow.
- Be straightforward and honest.
4. Know Some Basic Interview Questions:
- What makes you so special that we should recruit/hire you? (The most basic interview question)
- In 4-5 years, where do you see yourself?
- Why did you resign from your former position? (If you've already left)
- Why do you want to work in FCI?
- Will you leave this job if you are chosen for further interviews with other companies?
- How can you contribute to the company's success?
- What are your interests and hobbies, and how can you relate them to the job? (one of the most often asked interview questions)
- Have you ever had to deal with a high-pressure scenario, either professionally or personally?
- Is there any evidence of your previous leadership abilities, either professionally or personally?
5. Know Some Basic Subject/GK Questions:
- Economic survey and annual budget-related financial facts
- Name of the Chief ministers and Governer of those states and union territories which are currently in news.
- Name of current cabinet ministers
- PMJDY, APY, and other important government programs and yojanas
- Questions related to your favourite topic or subject
- Some basic questions about your field of study
- Some fundamental questions about your schooling and college background
- The headquarters, CEO, official languages, year of establishment, and purposes of the United Nations, World Bank, and IMF, as well as their several subsidiary organizations
6. Know Your Job Profile:
- Understand your job's obligations and responsibilities.
- The profile's nature and responsibilities, such as whether it's a desk job or a field job? Is it an administrative or clerical job etc
- Salary structure, career growth avenues, and profile promotion, etc.
FCI AGM 2021 Interview Dont's
1. Don’t speak badly about your former employer or organization:
The interviewer will assume you will do this to them also and will doubt your professionalism. Anyone interviewing a candidate should be aware of this.
2. Don’t falsify information:
Answer questions honestly and to the point as much as possible. Explain and detail aspects about yourself that are relevant to the job and accurately reflect your previous experience.
3. Don’t speak over the interviewer:
Being a good listener as well as a good speaker is essential. It demonstrates that you are courteous and have excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Manage your time:
Finding a new job might be difficult, so treat each interview as a fresh opportunity and learn from your previous failures. If you have a number of interviews scheduled, try to leave some time between them so that you can perform at your best.
So this is all about FCI AFM 2021 interview preparation and the various facts to consider before attending the interview. I'll say it again: your topic knowledge has already been put to the test in the form of an online exam. So now it's time to concentrate on other things such as the job description, organization, some fundamental yet difficult interview questions, current events, and so on. As soon as you've been chosen for the interview phase, start reading current events on a daily basis. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section.
|Related Important Links|
ALL THE BEST