FCI AGM 2022 Selection Process
- The selection process will include an online test and an interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews based on their performance in the online test, which must be at least 50% for unreserved and EWS categories and 45 percent for SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
- In most cases, the number of candidates contacted for an interview will be three times the number of posted jobs.
FCI AGM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To avoid your candidature being canceled at a later stage, verify that you meet the FCI AGM exam eligibility criteria as stated in the FCI Assistant General Manager notification before applying for FCI recruitment 2022. The eligibility criteria for FCI Assistant General Manager are mentioned below for your convenience.
The FCI AGM recruiting 2022 offers opportunities in a variety of sectors so, the educational requirements for each post vary. Before applying for the FCI Assistant General Manager exam, make sure you have the required education as of the official notification's deadline. Aside from that, some streams demand a particular number of years of experience in a government or private firm. Please see the information below for more information.
|FCI Assistant General Manager (General Administration)|
|FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical)|
|FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts)|
|FCI Assistant General Manager (Medical Officer)||M.B.B.S. (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in 1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory surgency for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).|
The minimum age for FCI Assistant General Manager is 21 years, and the maximum age is 35 years, according to the official recruitment. The age limit for applying for FCI Assistant General Manager in various streams varies. Below are the detailed age requirements for FCI recruiting in 2021.
|FCI AGM (General Administration)||30|
|FCI AGM (Technical)||28|
|FCI AGM (Accounts)||28|
|FCI AGM (Law)||33|
FCI AGM 2022 Age Relaxation
Reserved categories are also given age exemptions by FCI. The age relaxation for the FCI Assistant General Manager varies depending on the reserved category. If you are claiming age relaxation under the reserved category, you must have a valid certificate that you must submit to the organization anytime they want it. The age relaxation details are listed below.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|FCI Departmental Employee||50 years|
Also, Download RBI Grade B Syllabus-
You may go through the RBI Grade B book to prepare this chapter for the RBI Grade B 2022 exam.
If you are aiming to crack RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.