Improve your preparation by reviewing the whole FCI AGM Syllabus 2022, as well as the exam pattern which is provided below. This article contains the syllabus contents and exam format for those applying for the FCI Assistant General Manager exam. Candidates can use the information below to create a proper checklist of the FCI AGM Syllabus 2022 pdf.
FCI AGM 2022 Syllabus: Highlights
Check out the essential dates for FCI recruitment in 2022 below, and use the direct link to get the FCI AGM Syllabus 2022.
|FCI AGM 2022 Recruitment||Highlights|
|FCI AGM Notification||To be notified|
|FCI AGM Online Registration||To be notified|
|FCI AGM Online Registration Ends||To be notified|
|Admit card Release||10 days prior to the examination|
|FCI Exam Dates||To be notified|
FCI AGM 2022 Exam Pattern
The AGM (Administration) exam is divided into four components. There are 45 questions in each section. The exam will take a total of 150 minutes to complete. Sections are included in the test format for the other AGM and MO positions. The remaining 60 questions are connected to the applicable discipline. Reasoning, general awareness, management ethics, agriculture, and computer awareness each have 30 questions.
|Name of Post||Section Name||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Assistant General Manager||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical|
|Management and Ethics||45|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and|
|Assistant General Manager(Technical, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer.||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical|
|Management and Ethics||30|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,|
FCI Assistant General Manager 2021 Syllabus
Candidates applying for FCI AGM 2022 recruitment must be familiar with the most recent FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 topics. The FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 is listed below in detail. Candidates can read over the FCI AGM Syllabus 2022 part by section and plan their study strategy accordingly. Before beginning their preparation, candidates should read the official FCI AGM 2022 notification.
Management & Ethics
- Fundamentals of Management & Organizational Behavior
- Meaning & concept of Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Change
- Ethics at the workplace and Corporate Governance
- Theories of Ethics
- Moral issues in business
- Ethical Principles in business
- Corporate Governance
- Definition of Management
- Evolution of Management
- Managerial Functions- Planning, Organizing, Controlling, Decision making, Role of Manager, Social responsibility and managerial ethics, and Types of Business organization.
FCI AGM 2022 Agriculture Syllabus
- Agriculture: definition, meaning, and its branches
- Agronomy: definition, meaning, and scope of agronomy
- Classification of field crops
- Factors affecting crop production
- Agro Climatic Zones.
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems
- Problems of dry land – Seed production, seed processing, seed village
- Meteorology: weather parameters, crop-weather advisory
- Precision Farming
- System of Crop Intensification
- organic farming
- Soil and Water Conservation: Major soil types, soil fertility, fertilizers, soil erosion, soil conservation, watershed management
- Water Resource
- Irrigation Management: types of irrigation, sources of irrigation, crop-water requirement, command area development, water conservation techniques, micro-irrigation, irrigation pumps, major, medium, and minor irrigation
- Different types of irrigation and irrigation systems
- storage, transport, and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints
- Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping,
- issues of buffer stocks and food security; Technology missions; economic of animal–rearing
- Food processing and related industries in India scope and significance
- supply chain management
- Land reforms in India
- Agriculture production economics
- agricultural marketing & Price analysis
- price fluctuations
Reasoning, Data Analysis & Numerical Ability Syllabus
FCI AGM 2022 General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Banking Terms
- Geography, Economy
- Current national & International events
- Culture and Religion
- Diseases, and Nutrition
- Award and Authors
FCI AGM 2022 Computer Awareness Syllabus
- History of computers
- Basics of hardware and software
- Windows operating system Basics
- Internet Terms and services
- Basic functionalities of MS Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Networking and communication
- Database basics Basics of hacking
- Security tools and viruses
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Computer Related Terms Abbreviations
FCI AGM 2022 Relevant Discipline Syllabus
An additional section of 60 marks relevant to your Relevant Discipline will be asked for vacancies such as Technical/Accounts/Law & Medical Officer in FCI Manager Recruitment 2022. Before you begin studying for the FCI Assistant General Manager test, you must first familiarize yourself with the entire FCI Assistant General Manager syllabus 2022 and exam pattern. Please see the table below for more information.
|FCI AGM Syllabus||Relevant Discipline|
|Assistant General Manager (AGM Law)|
|Assistant General Manager (Medical Officer)|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)|
Also, Download RBI Grade B Syllabus-
You may go through the RBI Grade B book to prepare this chapter for the RBI Grade B 2022 exam.
If you are aiming to crack RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.