The Treaty of Vienna of 1815
The Austrian Empire, the Kingdom of Prussia and the Kingdom of Denmark signed the Treaty of Vienna in Vienna on October 30, 1864. The treaty ended the Second Schleswig War. The duchies of Schleswig, Holstein and Lauenburg were ceded by Denmark. In a federation, they would be jointly controlled by Prussia and Austria.
According to the terms of the Treaty of Vienna;
- The Bourbon family was restored to power in France.
- France lost the contracts made by Napoleon.
- In the north, the Netherlands was established, and in the south, Piedmont included Genoa.
- Northern Italy was transferred to Austria.
- New lands were granted on the western border of Prussia.
- Explain Land Use Pattern in India and Why Has the Land Under Forest Not Increased Much Since 1960-61?
- Explain Why Gandhiji Decided to Withdraw from the Non-Cooperation Movement
- Give an Account of Interstate Disparities of Poverty in India.
- Give Reasons as to Why: The Tamil Nadu Coast Receives Winter Rainfall