Scalar Chain Principle
The Principle of the Scalar Chain is as follows:
- A scalar series is the chain of all supervisors from top management to the person who is assigned the lowest rank.
- The scale chain traces the path in which communication must flow for effective communication in an organization.
- Effective communication plays a huge role in the success of an organization and achieving its goals.
- The flow of any information should be from the supervisor to the lowest position person to avoid any ambiguity.
- It is applicable to every department of an organization for effective communication.
Benefits of Scalar Chain
- This allows the employees to know who to contact in case of any problems.
- The top management will be able to deliver the required information to the entire organization.
- The supervisors at each level will be able to execute the orders of the top management.
- There will be no chaos in the organization.