Please keep in mind that interviewers will judge your personality, attitude, behavior, communication skill, presence of mind and enthusiasm rather than exam knowledge because they have already tested your subject knowledge through the online exam.
Important Tips to Keep in Mind to Crack ECGC PO Interview
1. KNOW YOURSELF
- Know everything related to your name like what is the meaning of your name.
- What is the historical/geographical/political significance of your place of residence?
- Any famous personality belonging to your state, district or village.
- Any famous personality with your same surname.
2. KNOW YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Know everything related to your organization like the date of establishment.
- Current CEO or chairman.
- Current important news regarding the organization.
- How does a bank earn money/How does a bank work?
3. KNOW YOUR ATTIRE
- Your dressing style should be simple as well professional.
- Avoid any kind of fancy or casual dress.
- Hair cut and beard cut should be simple.
- Bear a slight smile on your face.
- Take permission before entering the room and greet everyone with a smile.
- Sit with a straight head and keep eye contact with confidence.
- Do not bluff anything.
- Be yourself, honest and straightforward.
4. KNOW BASIC INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Why should we hire you?
- Where do you see yourself after few years?
- Why did you leave the previous job?
- Why do you want to enter the banking sector?
- Will you leave this job if selected in other future interviews for other organizations?
- How can make yourself an asset to the organization?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your interests and hobbies?
- Any instance where you handled pressure situation and came out with flying colors?
- Any instance of your past leadership quality?
5. KNOW SOME BASIC QUESTIONS
- RBI and its monetary policy
- Current repo rate, reverse repo rate,CRR, SLC etc
- Basic facts related to RBI
- Economic survey and annual budget-related financial facts
- Name of Chief ministers and Governer of states and union territories
- Name of current cabinet ministers
- Important financial facts
- Important Government schemes and yojanas like PMJDY,APY etc.
- What is your favorite subject
- Some basic questions related to your stream and favorite subject
- Some basic questions related to your education/academic background
6. KNOW YOUR PROFILE
- Know the duties of your profile.
- Know whether it is an administrative profile or assistant profile.
- Nature and responsibilities of the profile.
- Salary and promotion of the profile.
So this is all about how to prepare for any bank interview and which are the aspects to look after before appearing for the interview and GD round.
CLICK HERE TO GET Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Get Latest Pattern Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts and Toppers.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. All India Rank for all the Mocks Test.
5. Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to Crack the Exam.
ALL THE BEST
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!
Commentswrite a comment