3) A stone tied to one end of a string is whirled. If the string suddenly breaks then the stone flies off along the tangent to the circle, as the pull vanishes due to inertia of direction.
4) When a rotating wheel is placed in water flowing in a particular direction, the water particles fly off tangentially due to inertia of direction.
5) Consider a dog chasing a hare. If the hare moves in a zigzag path, it becomes more difficult for the dog to chase the hare due to inertia of direction.
Therefore, the examples of inertia of direction are mentioned above.
Example of inertia of direction.
The examples of inertia of direction are mentioned above.
- The Electron Concentration In An N Type Semiconductor Is The Same As The Hole Concentration In A P Type Semiconductor?
- Easiest Way To Remember The First 20 Elements Of A Periodic Table?
- A Cup Of Coffee Cools From 90 Degree Celcius To 80 Degree Celcius In T Minutes When The Room Temperature Is 20 Degree Celcius?
Commentswrite a comment