The family is the basic unit of human society and the oldest married couple and their children and the children of their marriage and adoptive children are collectively called family. Confirmation of the person is also included. A family is a basic unit of human society and universal. The continuation of social life, unity and development function is required. In most traditional societies, family, social, cultural, religious, economic and political activities and organizations act as a unity. In modern society, primarily family with children or newborn, socialization and emotional satisfaction are related to the functions of the system.
Advantage of Family
- The man is a social being and the social life of the person in the family has the greatest role. The person is born in the family as a natural being.
- Abbreviations family of social order, and the first school of wisdom. Abbreviations of society are the family, where humans learned to live collectively. The family is the most important social organization.
- The education of a person begins with his or her family. Like human qualities sacrifice, love, cooperation, brotherhood, service spirit, discipline, obedience, is derived from the discharge of duties and family education.
- A child receives the discipline and difference between the truth and false, justice-injustice, his-alien, conservativism mindedness, laziness diligence, to distinguish between good and bad.
- The family is the base of a person's social life. Therefore, family education is considered an effective and important tool.
Classification of Family
The family is divided into two parts in terms of size
- Joint Family
- Nuclear family
Joint Family - Indian joint family is the basis of social life. Two or three generations of family members live with each other and the assets, income and mutual rights and duties are associated with them. In Joint family parents, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, sister-in-law and their children, uncles and aunts, grandparents and live together in the same house. Features
- The size of the joint family is large.
- Members have a responsibility towards each other.
- Mostly, the aged man is the head of the family.
- All the family members pamper kids and give lots of love to them. Obviously, which will lay a good effect on their mental development.
- Due to the elders in the family, children tend to learn discipline at an early age.
- Children get love and respect at an early stage and the head of the family collectively spends money.
Nuclear Family -
A joint family is a small unit, single-family. Dissolution of the joint family problems caused by different types of single-family building. Currently, due to rising inflation and the population has increased rapidly in nuclear families. Single-family consists of spouse and their unmarried children.
Modern forms of Family –
A joint family in India is considered to be the ideal family but due to urbanization Western influence is increasing in the Indian family. Today’s lifestyle and culture in society result in the disintegration of the growing trend of joint family. As the effects of the circumstances, families are starting to change. Today young men want to have a free and regulated life. They do not accept any kind of bond. The dignity of the family is broken, the joint family is to take the modern form of Western-type single-family.
Importance of Family -
Human life is a journey from the initial launch of the family and the family is also in fulfilment of basic necessities. The foundation of the personality and character of the child has to be in the family. The importance of family is to have a clear picture of social, economic and educational values.
- As a result of the socialization process in the family, a child learns humanistic values.
- The person gets knowledge of society and the ways of living, beliefs, ideas, traditions, values and social responsibility only from the family.
- Economically, the importance of family is not less. All the economic activities of human beings are conducted in the family.
- Initially, a person has to depend financially on the family, but gradually, by the efforts, means and cooperation of the family, he becomes self-sufficient and self-reliant.
- The family is recognized as a primary educational establishment. The family is the first school for the child and the mother is her first ideal teacher.
- The family provides physical, mental, emotional, cultural and moral development which creates a framework and that is the foundation of his/her future life.
- A family is a form of guidance for raising children.
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai!