Based on the performance in both ESE Preliminary & Mains written examination candidates have qualified for Interview/Personality Test. UPSC will release the detailed Roll Number wise Interview Schedule in due course.
All shortlisted candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF), which will be made available on the Commission’s Website. DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 27th December 2021 – 7th January 2022 till 06:00 PM.
ESE Mains Result 2021 PDF Download
You can check the below UPSC ESE result PDF to see the list of qualified candidates of ESE Mains Exam.
UPSC ESE Result Date 2021
|ESE 2021 Prelims Exam||18th July 2021|
|ESE 2021 Prelims Result||6th August 2021|
|ESE 2021 Mains Exam||21st November 2021|
|ESE 2021 Mains Result||22nd December 2021|
|ESE 2021 Interview||To be notified later|
|ESE 2021 Final Merit List||To be notified later|
How to Check UPSC ESE Mains Result 2021?
- Visit the Union Public Service Commission's official website at https://upsc.gov.in/.
- Select the Written Results option from the right-hand menu.
- Then click on Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2021, under Examination Written Results.
- The result will be provided in the form of a PDF file that the candidate can download and view. The roll numbers of qualified candidates can be found in the final results file for each branch.
UPSC ESE 2021 Mains Cutoff
UPSC ESE 2021 Mains cutoff will be released after the declaration of the ESE 2021 Final result. The overall ESE 2021 Final cutoff will be based on ESE Preliminary, Mains & Personality Test Marks.
ESE IES 2021 Interview
- For the personality test, candidates are selected from the Mains exam equal to twice the number of vacancies.
- The total marks available for the personality test will be 200, with no minimum passing score.
- Leadership, initiative, and intellectual curiosity, tact and other social traits, mental and physical energy, practical application abilities, and character integrity will all be evaluated as part of the personality test.
How to fill Detailed Application Form (DAF) for UPSC IES Interview?
Before filling the online Detailed Application Form, please read the following guidelines.
- Candidates must complete and submit a detailed online application form at www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates must verify that all columns are completed correctly. The Commission will not respond to any correspondence sent to it.
- Online DAF has SIX modules as
- Educational Information
- Parental Information
- Employment Information,
- Upload documents
- Final Submission
- Candidates are required to fill all the modules completely before finally submitting the Form ONLINE, using the Final Submission Module.
ESE IES 2021 Vacancies
The UPSC holds the ESE Exam to hire engineers in four branches, primarily for government departments. According to the UPSC announcement, the new vacancy table is as follows:
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||19||5||10||2||3||38|
The number of shortlisted candidates for the ESE 2021 Interview/Personality Test.
|Branch||Qualified Candidates for PT|
For UPSC Official website, click here
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams, then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE:
Attempt online mock tests of ESE & GATE 2022 at BYJU'S Exam Prep to improve the exam score in all disciplines.
All the Best!