ESE 2021 Technical Quiz || Magnetostatics
Attempt now to get your rank among 206 students!
1. Poisson’s equation is valid in a charged region whereas laplace equation is valid in a charge free region.
2. Laplace equation is non-homogeneous differential equation and Poisson’s equation is homogeneous differential equation. Which of the above statements is/are NOT correct?
1) are extension of the works of Gauss, Faraday and Ampere
2) Help studying the application of electrostatic fields only
3) can be written in integral form and point form
4) need not be modified depending upon the media involved in the problem
Which of the above statements are correct?
- 206 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 1 comment