JEE Main admit card 2019 link for April session has been activated by NTA at https://jeemain.nic.in official site. Candidates applied for JEE Main exam can now download JEE Main 2019 admit card from the direct link shared below. The JEE main April exam is scheduled to be conducted on 7th to 20th April 2019. Thus, candidates would be required to enter the details of Application Number and Password/Date of Birth to download the JEE Main 2019 Admit card.
The JEE Main 2019 Admit card for the April session is available now in online mode. So, candidates are advised to access the exam admit card from the official website of the National Testing Agency. The admit card will consist of the details such as:
- the candidate's particulars
- exam timing
- exam center name and
- other necessary information
Thus, before downloading the JEE Main admit card, candidates must check all the details and make sure they are correct. To download JEE Main 2019 admit card, follow the post for instructions, steps, exam date & other important details below.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 – Important Dates
|JEE Main Admit Card Release Date||21st March 2019|
|JEE Main Exam Dates (April Session)||7th to 20th April 2019|
Steps to Download the JEE Main Admit Card 2019
To access the JEE Main 2019 admit card, candidates will be required to follow the given below steps.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main, i.e. https://jeemain.nic.in/ or above shared direct links.
- Now on the Home Page of the website, find and click on the tab, i.e. "Download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card".
- Now you will be redirected to the admit card download page.
- In the required fields, enter your credentials such as your application number, password along with DOB.
- After entering the details correctly, you will be able to access the JEE Main call letter.
- Check important details for correctness and make sure to save and download the admit card.
Important Details Mentioned in the JEE Main Admit Card 2019
The JEE Main Hall Ticket will comprise the following details/information in regards with candidates appearing for the JEE Main 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Father's Name of the Candidate
- Course Name Applied
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- State of Eligibility
- Candidate's Photograph
- PwD Status of the Candidate
- JEE Main 2019 test city and the center code
- Date and shift of Examination
- JEE Main Paper (Paper I or Paper II)
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of the Candidates
Important Documents to be Carried to the Exam Center along with Admit Card
Apart from the JEE Main 2019 admit card, students would be required to carry the following documents to the exam center while appearing for the entrance exam.
- One passport size photograph (should be similar to one attached on the application form).
- One valid photo identity which has to be original and non-expired. It could be Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID or Passport.
- In case the candidate is claiming for relaxation under the PWD category, he/she must bring their PWD certificate issued by the competent authority.
Important Instructions to be followed while appearing for the JEE Main Exam
- Candidates appearing for the JEE Main entrance exam will not be allowed to carry pen/ pencil to the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to not come wearing any type of watch to the exam hall as the exam hall will be having the wall clock.
- Any type of electronic gadgets such as mobile phone, digital watch, earphone or calculator will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are strictly advised to reach the exam venue on or before time as the entry into the exam hall will not be allowed once the exam starts.
- Aspirants who will fail to carry their admit card and important documents mentioned above will not be allowed to sit for the JEE Main Exam.
- Since JEE Main call letter is an important document, candidates should make sure to keep it safe till the end of the admission process.
- No request for the change in exam center or exam will be entertained by the exam conducting body.
- Candidates are advised to visit their respective JEE Main exam center one or two days before the exam day to avoid any unfavorable situation on the day of the exam.
What to do in case candidate forgets their application number or password?
In case you happen to forget your application number or password while downloading the admit card, you do not need to worry. You can simply check your email to get access to your application number as well as the password as same would have been sent to you at the time of registration.
However, if you are not able to access your login credentials via email, you can follow the given below steps to retrieve your registration number and password.
- Visit the admit card page on the JEE Mains website.
- Now click on the option, 'I cannot access my account' link.
- Select one option between, "I forgot my Application Number, I forgot my password" and click on continue.
- Now select one of the available options to retrieve your password or registration number.
- After selecting the option, click on continue to reset your password or get your application number.
- Provide the necessary details such as your name, date of birth, security pin and other information.
- Click on the continue button and you will be able to access your registration number and reset your password.
Prepare with best-in-class teachers from Kota & Delhi, having mentored 100+ double-digit JEE rankers. Comprehensive day wise study plan for last 70 days to become exam ready. For more details, call on 9650052904 or click here
Best of Luck!