Energy Sources -II Quiz
Attempt now to get your rank among 9 students!
1) Uranium and thorium are the major nuclear minerals.
2) There are rich reserves of uranium in the states of Jharkhand, Rajasthan,Maharashtra.
Statement I : Petroleum is the chief energy source for transportation through road, rail or air.
Statement II : The largest coal field in India is Jharia in Jharkhand.
1) Coal is the major source of thermal power in India.
2) Coal is a major industrial fuel.
3) Most of the coal found in India is of medium grade of bituminous type.
- 9 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 0 comments