EMRS State-Wise Teaching Vacancy Detail 2021
A total of 3400 vacancies has been released to be recruited for Eklavya Model Residential Schools in 17 States for Principal, Vice Principal, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Post Graduate posts. The state-wise and post-wise vacancies have been tabulated below:
|Jammu & Kashmir||2||0||0||12||14|
EMRS Category-wise Teaching Vacancy Detail 2021
Andhra Pradesh Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Chhattisgarh Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Gujarat Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Himachal Pradesh Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Jharkhand Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Jammu & Kashmir Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Maharashtra Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Manipur Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Mizoram Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Odisha Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Rajasthan Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Sikkim Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Telangana Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Tripura Post-Category-wise Vacancies
Uttarakhand Post-Category-wise Vacancies
EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
The recruitment of the teaching staff (Principal, Vice Principal, PGT and TGT) for EMRSs shall be state-specific i.e. as per the State, where the schools are located, in accordance with the recruitment rules notified by NESTS, MoTA; and only eligible candidates having domicile certificate of the State can apply.
- States/UTs will conduct personality test/ interviews and finalize the selection list of candidates.
- State/UT level interview panel will be constituted by the States/UTs that shall consist of various domain experts from the States and members from the NESTS/MoTA.
- Appointment of teaching staff will be completed by the States/UTs following State-specific reservation roster.
- The State/UT EMRS Society shall be responsible for final selection, implementation of reservation roster and posting of teachers in the State/UT.
- The selection of Principal, Vice Principal and PGT shall be by merit in which Computer-Based Test (CBT) carries 160 marks and the personality test/ interview carries 40 marks. However, for TGTs there won’t be a personality test/ interview and the merit shall be determined solely by the computer-based test of 180 marks.
There will be 2 step selection process :
- Computer Based Test (CBT) -On the basis of computer-based test marks, NTA will prepare the merit list State-wise, Post-wise and Category-wise on the official website.
- Interview (excluding TGTs)
Sahi Prep hai Life Set hai!