To provide quality education to ST, students have been the main focus of the Ministry as educational development is a stepping-stone to economic and social upliftment and is also the most effective instrument for overall empowerment. In pursuance of the goal to impart quality education to ST students, Eklaya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) have been established which are co-educational residential schools from Class VI to XII.
The National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organization has been set up under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs to establish and manage Eklaya Model Residential Schools across the country. NESTS has taken several initiatives in the recent past to improve the quality of education in the EMRSs. To ensure quality teaching in EMRSs, NESTS is conducting a special drive at the central level in association with the State Governments to fill up the vacancies of teaching staff.
To know the latest update regarding vacancies, candidates can visit the official website via link https://tribal.nic.in/EMRS.aspx.
Post-Wise Salary Structure
|Post||Vacancies||Grade Pay||Pay Scale||Level|
|Vice Principal||116||7600||56100 - 177500||10|
|Post Graduate Teachers||1244||6600||47600 - 151100||8|
|Trained Graduate Teachers||1944||5400||44900 - 142400||7|
|HRA (Currently 24% of Basic)||13464|
|DA (Currently 7% of Basic)||3927|
|TA (3600 + DA on TA)||7704|
Job Profile & Responsibilities
- An assistant principal sometimes called a vice-principal.
- Vice Principal assists a principal in the general governance and leadership of a school.
- Experience as an assistant principal is often a prerequisite for advancement to a principalship.
- Assistant principals are often responsible for student discipline, classroom observations, teacher evaluation, and supervision, facilitating parent meetings, maintaining schedules, and handling logistical matters.
- Additionally, assistant principals frequently serve as testing coordinators, training staff on procedures related to standardized assessment, as well as accounting for testing materials. In addition to these duties, assistant principals are instructional leaders.
For the post of PGT & TGT, the following points are essential to be followed by the Directorate of Education:-
- The Teacher Must: -
- attend the morning assembly daily on time.
- address the students on moral principles, social and environmental issues.
- follow the conduct rules notified in CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964 & CCS(CCA) Rules 1965
- maintain the Teacher’s Diary regularly with the lesson plan.
- reach the class on time for teaching.
- The teacher must evaluate the students from time to time
- Teachers who are also faculty in-charges will conduct regular meetings and discuss the methods to improve the performance of students in the subject.
- Teachers must make the best use of the TLM money and Pupils’ Welfare Fund to develop relevant teaching-learning material
POST GRADUATION TEACHER
- Teaching and related assignments ( classes VI to XII)
- Conducting practical Lab sessions, and tutorials.
- Taking remedial and extra classes.
- The paper setting, timely correction, and marking of assignment work.
- Mentoring students for IT competitions and events.
- Preparing lesson plans under the guidance of the HOD.
- Developing & updating learning modules/material
- ICT Support – to Students and Staff.
- Google Classroom Support – Staff and Students.
- Maintaining student’s records and grades as required.
- Assistance to in-house training conducted by the department.
- Assistance to all departmental activities carried out during the term.
- Organizing and actively participating in extracurricular activities of the school.
- Regular interaction with Behavior Counsellor to be updated with student’s wellbeing.
- Coordination & Support to career counseling cell.
- Accountable to all official duties assigned by authorities from time to time.Any other task assigned by senior authorities from time to time.
TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons. Maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge related to CBSE preparation for Classes 6th to 10th.
- Be proactively involved in teaching students.
- Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the pupil's educational needs.
- Plan, prepare, and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
- Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development and progress of students.
- Communicating, consulting, and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement/need arises.
Sahi Prep hai Life Set hai!