ECGC PO 2022 Exam Pattern
Let's have a look at the latest exam pattern of the ECGC PO 2022-22 recruitment. The structure of the examinations will be discussed below.
- Written tests and interviews are the two stages of the ECGC PO Exam Pattern 2022.
- There will be two types of tests in the online written exam: objective and descriptive.
- The interview phase will be 60 marks, and candidates must pass both stages, i.e. the written exam and the interview.
- The weighting (ratio) of the online exam and the interview will be 80:20 to prepare the final merit list.
(a) ECGC PO Online Exam:
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs): 200 Marks
The online exam would consist of 5 sections i.e. Reasoning, English, Computer, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude. Each section would consist of different marking schemes as mentioned below. The total duration of the online exam (MCQ) would be 140 minutes (2 hours 20 minutes).
Name of the Tests
No. of Questions
NOTE- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in this test.
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our RBI Grade B Online Coaching.
Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language)- 40 Marks
Immediately after this, you all have to appear for the descriptive paper (test of English language). The total marks designated for this test is 40 and you will be given 40 minutes of time to complete this test. Only Precis writing and Essay writing would be asked in the test.
No. of questions
One out of two given options
40 minutes for both questions together
One out of two given options
(b) ECGC PO Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company in Mumbai. The total marks allotted for the interview are 60. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. Last but not least go through the ECGC PO cut-off and ECGC PO question paper to have a clear idea of the competition level.
You can practice Mock tests in the BYJU'S Exam Prep ECGC PO test series.
ECGC PO 2022 Syllabus
Understanding ECGC PO Syllabus is an integral part of ECGC PO preparation. You should know the important chapters of all the subjects that will be asked in the ECGC PO exam like Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning ability, English, General Awareness, and Computer Awareness. Here we have provided a subject-wise syllabus of ECGC PO with all the important chapters that can be asked in the exam.
This was all about the ECGC PO subject-wise syllabus, important chapters that can be asked in the exam, online exam pattern, and marking scheme of ECGC PO 2022. If you liked this post do upvote and suggest to us the ideas required in the comment section.
If you are aiming to crack ECGC PO 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.