As the ECGC PO official notification is already out -
- Candidates are advised to stay more focused on their revision and start their preparations at the earliest to crack the ECGC PO Exam 2022.
- Read the complete post to check the latest and best study material for your exam preparation.
ECGC PO Study Plan, Notes Section-Wise
Study notes are the first thing we require in our bag to prepare for any exam. Here we are providing you with the study notes on Reasoning Ability, quantitative aptitude, English Language, and general awareness so that you do not leave any loopholes.
These study notes are prepared by our exam expert team, have a detailed example with an explanation step-by-step, and short tricks to solve the questions are also added to the notes. Have a look at the best study notes for the ECGC PO exam below.
ECGC PO Study Plan 2022
We advise you to vigorously practice the topics given in the table. As time is limited, prepare each and every section well beforehand. Give at least one full-length mock test in a week. Prepare well to sail through the ECGC PO exam. Follow this timetable to prepare for your exam.
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
Static Banking awareness -
History of Banking, Nationalization of Banks, Banking Terms, Banking Abbreviations
Bank rates, Bank accounts, Cheques, Monetary Policy, Money market, Capital market, BASEL SARFAESI Act
All about RBI, Important things related to NABARD, NBFC and International organizations (IMF, World Bank. ADB, NDB), committees,
| Headquarters of Indian banks, insurance companies, and Important monetary authorities around the world.|
Practice, Revision, and Mock Test :
- Practice makes a man perfect. It is the only way which will help you in the exam. Only learning concepts and basics will not help you unless you know their application and approach to different questions. You will develop this habit once you have enough practice.
- Do not forget to revise what you have learned. Try to revise each and every day. Otherwise, you will forget what you have learned the previous day. In your timetable give some time for revision.
- It will help you retain what you have learned before. For such a short period, I will suggest keeping yourself away from all the work and focusing your concentration solely on revision.
- If you are working take leave and prepare. This will help you prepare without any external pressure and stress.
- Once you are through with the basics of the topics mentioned above, you must move on to a full-fledged mock test mode.
- A mock Test is the most important factor to clear the examination. It makes you well acquainted with the interface and flow of the exam.
- Also, it is the best way to analyze your exam preparation and revise it effectively. So, it is highly advisable to attempt as many mock tests as you can in the remaining days.
Study Notes for ECGC PO Reasoning Ability
Here is the list of all the important topics along with their study notes link. You can click on the topic given below to view the complete study notes. We have provided study notes of all the important topics asked in recent examinations.
Study Notes for ECGC PO Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative aptitude is the most important section of any govt. exam. To help you with the same, we have organized a list of important topics with short tricks and detailed exams that you understand better.
|D.I Basics, Pie Chart, Table Chart, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Mixed Graph, Missing D.I|
Study Notes For ECGC PO English Language
Check step by step explanation to solve each topic in the English language. Read the study notes to check how you can solve the questions easily.
Study Notes of ECGC PO General Awareness
Focus on Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, and Static awareness. Start preparing current affairs from April month. Don`t think you can learn it in one go by learning monthly digest.
Here are some important links for preparation:
The competition in this exam is going to be quite tough and one needs a proper strategy and enough hard work to secure a seat. So it has become very important for you all to pace up your preparation for the Govt. exams this year.
As the level of each section is rising with every bank examination passed, it is important to practice each section with a well-planned strategy to score good marks.
ECGC PO Online Mock Test 2022
ECGC PO exam will be conducted in an online mode. A candidate preparing for the ECGC PO exam should practice mock tests online to get a real feel of the exam.
Studying days & nights for the exam but practicing offline will prove futile. Attempting Online Mock Test for the ECGC PO exam is the need of the hour.
We hope the article has served its purpose. In case you have any queries feel free to ask us below in the comment section.
Check the Updates:
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO/IBPS PO 2022, then join the sure-shot Success Batch(Hindi) Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.