Type of vacancies
Vacancies* arising upto 31.03.2021 which may vary as per requirements of the Company
*The number of vacancies is tentative and can be changed at the sole discretion of ECGC Ltd.
Eligibility Criteria for ECGC PO 2021
1. Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
Minimum: 21 years, Maximum – 30 years
i.e., A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both the dates inclusive)
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
|2.||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment
is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of
application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of
misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military
service or invalidment
|5.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
2. Educational Qualification: (as on 31.01.2021):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 31.01.2021.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 31.01.2021 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
3. Minimum percentage criteria:
As per the 2021 notification, minimum percentage criteria are not mentioned anywhere. But as per the notification PDF of 2018, there was minimum 60% criteria in graduation. So let us wait for further clarification from ECGC till the apply online link gets activated.
4. Work Experience
No work experience is required for this post. Freshers can apply for this post. The last date to apply online for the post is 31 Jan 2021.
Note: - Any adverse remark from the previous employer or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
This was all about the eligibility criteria of ECGC PO 2021 recruitment. If you liked this post then do upvote and suggest to us the ideas required for the betterment of the article in the comment section.
More than 50 different types of Banking and Insurance exam notifications in a year. It becomes nearly impossible for you to purchase different mock tests for so many exams. We have come up with a one-stop solution for all your problems regarding attempting mock tests, i.e. BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series. Get unlimited access to 350+ mock tests. Attempt Free mock test of SBI PO 2020 now:
Avail the Test Series and Unlock 350+ Mock test of Banking and Insurance Exams
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App
Commentswrite a comment