Delhi University Joint Admission Test or DU JAT is an entrance exam after completing class 12, for admission to 6 Delhi University Colleges for courses such as BBA. The DU JAT Exam 2021 comprises four sections: General English, Quantitative Ability, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, and Business & General Awareness.
Do’s for DU JAT 2021
- Devoting Time
Spend at least 2-3 hours on a daily basis for the exam. Give equal time to all the subjects as each subject holds its own importance so cover and practice all the topics. You can increase or decrease the time according to your level of understanding of different subjects.
- Go through the previous year's paper
- Attempt one Mock each day
Practice is the key to success. Practice as many full-length mocks as you can. Doing this will keep you in sync with tackling the exam on a regular basis and you will be in the habit of giving exams.
- Make your own targets and achieve it
Make small-small targets like daily topics to be covered etc. and try to complete it within the stipulated time.
Do not worry too much before exams. Prepare well and be confident.
- Refer books wisely
While selecting books for studying, choose them wisely. Refer to a book which you can understand easily.
While studying for long hours, do not forget to take breaks at regular intervals. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can easily take exam pressure if you are mentally and physically fit.
DON'Ts for DU JAT 2021
- Don't Panic:
Both before and during exams, try to be cool and relax. Be confident and attempt the paper with full concentration. For this build, a habit of giving full-length mocks daily.
- Do not mug up things:
Have a good understanding of all the concepts, and avoid cramming up things.
- Do not stick to one question:
While attempting the paper, do not give much time to any question and move on to other questions, even if it is your strongest topic just move to other questions. There is a possibility that you may find easy questions at the end of the paper.
- Picking the wrong question:
Be attentive and wise enough while attempting paper. Attempt only those questions of which you are very much confident and save your precious time.
- Studying Un-Important things:
With the increasing use of technology, studying online has become a trend now. But it is seen that students watch anything and everything available on the internet for their exams. This should be avoided. Watch only relevant tutorials and that too from reputed coaching centers.
Keep a note of all the above things & prepare for your exams wisely.
|Important DU JAT Links:|
|DU JAT Syllabus PDF||DU JAT Exam Pattern|
|DU JAT 2021 Last Min Preparation Tips||DU JAT 2021|
|DU JAT Colleges||DU JAT Exam Preparation|
|DU JAT Selection Process||DU JAT Question Papers|
The benefits of subscribing Online Classroom Program are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all IPMAT & other BBA Entrance Exams (JIPMAT, DU JAT, GGSIPU, UGAT, Christ and SET University, etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different BBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement