DSSSB TGT Special Educator Education Qualification
Candidates can check the education qualification possessed by the candidates before applying for the TGT Special Educator posts, post code 20/22. It is important to note that only CTET-qualified candidates can apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Special Educator Teacher post. These vacancies are released by the Directorate of Education.
- Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education. OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE
DSSSB TGT Special Educator Age Limit
It is essential to meet the age eligibility criteria to apply for the exam. The age limit for the general category is as follows:
|DSSSB TGT Special Educator Age Limit||Age|
|DSSSB TGT Special Educator Age Limit- Maximum||30 years|
|DSSSB TGT Special Educator Age Limit- Minimum||20 years|
Candidates can check the details related to age relaxation in the context of all the categories i.e., SC/ST, OBC, PwD etc. It is important to note that the educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions for the post shall be determined as on 27/08/2022.
DSSSB TGT Special Educator Age Relaxation
Candidates can check the age concession provided to category-wise candidates from the table mentioned below:-
|Categories||Extent of Age Concession|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|Departmental candidates i.e., regular Govt. servants with at least three years of continuous service|
For Group B Post
Up to 05 years for Group 'B' posts (which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be instructions are applicable established that the service already rendered in a Central Government Civilian particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of duties of post) as per DoP&T O.M. No. 15012/2/2010 dated 27th March 2012.
For Group C Post
Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for OBC) for Group 'C' post (which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of post) as per DoP&T O.M. No. 15012/2/2010 Estt. (D) dated 27th March 2012.
DSSSB TGT Special Educator Nationality Conditions
The DSSSB TGT Special Educator Eligibility as per the Nationality/Citizenship of a candidate is discussed below.
The candidates applying for the exam should fulfil the following criteria:
- Citizenship of India
- Subjects of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who arrived before January 1, 1962
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma(Myanmar), Vietnam or East African countries of the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire or Ethiopia to permanently settle in India
DSSSB TGT Special Educator Eligibility EWS Category
Applicants not covered under the SC, ST, and OBC categories and who have a gross annual income less than 8 lakh rupees are identified as EWS candidates i.e. candidates belonging to the Economically Weaker Section. Such candidates are entitled to the benefit of a 10% reservation for the vacancies released by IBPS.
Important Points related to TGT Special Educator Eligibility for EWS Category
The income from all sources such as salary, business, agriculture, profession, etc. will be included in the revenue. This income will be the income from the financial year preceding the year of application.
However, a person possessing any of the following assets will not be included in the EWS category, irrespective of his annual family income.
- 5 acres of Agricultural Land and above
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. Ft. and above
- Residential plots of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities
- Residential plots of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities
While applying for the property holding test to determine EWS status, the property owned in different locations by a particular “Family” is clubbed.
MORE FROM US
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment