DSSSB TGT Special Educator Vacancy 2022
DSSSB has released various vacancies for TGT Special Educators under DSSSB Recruitment. Candidates can check the detailed vacancies released by DSSSB for TGT Special Educator posts, post code 20/22 vacancies released are 364 in total. Candidates can check the category wise break of the vacancies i.e., EWS- 36,UR-131,OBC-90,SC-75,ST-32 & PwD-16 mentioned below:-
DSSSB TGT Special Educator Education Qualification
Candidates can check the education qualification possessed by the candidates before applying for the TGT Special Educator posts, post code 20/22. It is important to note that only CTET-qualified candidates can apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Special Educator Teacher post. These vacancies are released by the Directorate of Education.
- Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education. OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
DSSSB TGT Special Educator Syllabus 2022
It is important to check the syllabus for the DSSSB TGT Special Educator vacancy before starting the preparation for the exam. TGT Special Educator exam will be conducted for 200 marks and there will be 200 questions in the exam including negative marking i.e., (0.25marks).TGT Special Educator exam will be conducted for 2 hours. The syllabus for the exam is included in the below table:
|B||Subject Concerned including questions on teaching methodology|
DSSSB TGT Special Educator Preparation Strategy
It is important to include an effective preparation strategy to prepare for DSSSB TGT Special Educator Exam. Check the preparation strategy here:
1. Syllabus: Candidates should start preparing for the exam by having in-depth knowledge of the syllabus. As the syllabus is vast it includes English, Hindi, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Awareness, Current Affairs, and Subject-Specific Questions.
2. Time Management: This is a very crucial step in the preparation process. So candidates should study focus and without wasting time on any unproductive activity. Try to devote 5 to 8 hours a day.
3. Previous Year Question Papers: Practice as much as you can, DSSSB previous year question papers help you to track your performance level, accuracy, and speed can also be improved by attempting them.
4. Mock Test: Attempting a mock test helps one to know how much they need to learn more and how much they have learned so far. Mock Tests are basically performance measurement tools. Mock Tests provide a fair idea of our performance. It is estimated that how much we score in mock tests likely our performance in the real test will be the same or increase substantially.
5. Eat Healthy Diet: It is advisable to avoid having junk food during examination preparation duration. Have fruits and lemonade only in order to gain vitamins.
6. Books: Candidates should refer to authentic books. It is advisable to cover NCERT Books of classes 5th to 8th of Mathematics, Hindi Grammar, SST & Science. Candidates can check out Best Books for DSSSB PGT Exam for all Subjects.
7. Revision: Keep on revising the topic learned daily so that you do not forget what you have studied so far. A weekly test should be attempted in order to maintain a balance of what you have learned so far.
8. BYJU'S Exam Prep YouTube Channel: BYJU'S Exam Prep provides authentic and to-the-point study notes, study material, quizzes, mock tests, and online classes for DSSSB TGT (Subjects) exam, candidates can refer to both platforms for sure shot selection.
9. Study Plan: Candidates can refer to the study plan mentioned below in order to manage time as well as subjects during the course of preparation. It is advisable to devote more time to the subject-specific part as it is the main deciding factor of the results.
|Q.A.||1 to 1.5 hour||Moderate- Difficult|
|Subject Specific||2 to 2.5 hours||Difficult|
DSSSB TGT Special Educator Subject-wise Preparation Strategy
How to prepare for the Reasoning Ability section of the DSSSB TGT Special Educator Exam?
Reasoning Ability is an important subject for DSSSB TGT Exam. It plays a significant role in all online teaching exams. This section is a scoring section that can make your overall score very high because one can easily score in this section. The following topics candidates should study for the exam:-
- Blood Relations
- Direction Test
- Ranking and Order
- Seating Arrangement
How to prepare for the Arithmetical & Numerical Ability section of the DSSSB TGT Special Educator Exam?
Questions on Arithmetical & Numerical Ability take a lot of time to solve. One of the most important parts of Quantitative Aptitude is Data Interpretation. The teaching exam syllabus contains the following topics –
- Number series
- Decimal fractions
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Boat and Stream
- Simple interest and Compound interest
- Problems based on trains
- Profit or Loss
Best DSSSB TGT Special Educator Books
Candidates who are preparing for the TGT Special Educator examination can check the subject-wise complete list of DSSSB TGT Special Educator Books mentioned in a tabular form.
|Serial No.||Subject||Book Name|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability|
|3.||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||R.S Agarwal & Dinesh Khattar|
|4.||Test of English Language & Comprehension|
|5.||Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension|
|6.||Subject Concerned i.e., Teaching Methodology|
We wish all the Candidates Best of Luck! with the exam.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app