DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2021: Important Date
|Events||Dates||Admit Card Released|
|Release of Admit Card||28th July 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Computer Science & Physical Education teacher 2021 Exam Date||1st and 2nd August 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Bengali (Female)||3rd September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Mathematics (Male)||2nd September 2021 & 4th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Hindi (Female)||4th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Hindi (Female),DSSSB TGT Bengali (Female) & (Male), TGT Sanskrit (Male)||5th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT SST (Male)||6th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Natural Science (Male)||7th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Natural Science (Male), DSSSB TGT Urdu (Female) & (Male)||8th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Punjabi (Female) & (Male)||8th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Mathematics (Female)||10th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Mathematics (Female)||11th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Mathematics (Female)||13th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT English (Male)||13th & 14th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Hindi (Male) & TGT Sanskrit (Female)||18th September 2021||Yes|
|DSSSB TGT Natural Science (Female)||25th, 26th & 27th September 2021||Yes|
How to Download the DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2021?
- Click the above given DSSSB TGT admit card link or else you can visit the official website of DSSSB i.e., dsssb.gov.in.
- Click on Download Admit Card for DSSSB TGT Admit Card tab on the home screen.
- Enter your Application number, Date of Birth, and Captcha as shown on the screen.
- After that candidates need to click on the link generate/print an e-Admit card.
- The candidate can check all the necessary details and then download their admit card.
Documents Carry Along with DSSSB TGT Admit Card
You will not be entered to attend the examination without an admit card. Candidates must also need to carry all the necessary items along with an admit card. These items are:
- An original and Valid ID Proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID).
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Two Passport size photographs.
- A Face Mask and Hand gloves
- Hand Sanitizer (Max. 50 ml transparent bottle)
Important Instructions for DSSSB TGT 2021 Exam
- Arrive at the exam centre 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the compulsory frisking with a metal detector, biometric data capturing, and other formalities well before the time of the exam. Avoid a last-minute rush.
- Candidates will not be entered to attend the examination without an admit card.
- Entry into the allotted venue without wearing a mask is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates must have their original ID proof along with their admit card.
DSSSB 2021 Exam Pattern for TGT
|1.||Part-A||General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|3.||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|6.||Part-B||The subject concerned as per the|
the qualification prescribed for the post including questions on teaching methodology
0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in DSSSB Exam.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app