DSSSB (PRT) Special Educator Expected Cut Off 2021:
The examination is scheduled to be conducted on 17th October 2021 and the number of vacancies released is much more as compared to announced in past. It can be expected that competition will be higher this time and cut-off will be a bit higher as compared to the previous year cut-off. On top of that exam will be conducted in an online mode so candidates need to increase the speed in order to complete the test on time.
Candidates can read the expected cut-off for DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2021 exam from the table given below:-
DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2021: Exam Pattern
- DSSSB PRT Special Educator is the one-level exam and candidates will be considered to qualify if they score above the cut-off.
- There will be 200 multiple-choice questions comprising 200 marks.
- Part A consists of General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, English, and Hindi Language.
- Part B having MCQs from the subject concerned including questions on teaching methodology.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be in a bilingual language (English & Hindi) except for the language paper.
|1.||Part-A||General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|3.||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|6.||Part-B||The subject concerned as per the|
the qualification prescribed for the post including questions on teaching methodology
DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2021: Previous Year Cut-off
More Important Articles:
|DSSSB(PRT) Special Educator Cut Off: Check Previous Years Cut Off Marks for PRT Post|
|DSSSB (PRT) Special Educator: Exam Day Guidelines|
|DSSSB (PRT) Special Educator: List of Best Books for preparation|
|DSSSB (PRT) Special Educator: Syllabus|
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Commentswrite a comment