DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2022: Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Post Specific Concerned Subject||100||100|
DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2022: Last-Minute Tips & Strategy
1. Effectively & Efficiently Time Management:
- Effective time management is required as candidates need to attempt the exam within 120 minutes(2 hours).
- Don't spend too much time on any single question as the exam will be conducted in an online mode and the clock itself close the test after the time is over.
- At last, candidates should try to save at least 15 minutes to review all the answers marked while attempting the exam.
2. Maintain Speed & Accuracy:
- Both Speed and accuracy is the key factor to complete the DSSSB PRT Special Educator within the stipulated time.
- There is the (0.25mark) negative marking in the exam so just don't be in a hurry while attempting questions.
- Mark your answer only you are sure because the right answer will give you 1 mark but the wrong answer leads to a deduction of (0.25 mark).
3. Tips for General Awareness Section:
- A total of 20 questions will be asked from this subject. Try to finish this section within 8 to 10 minutes so that you can save time for other subjects.
- Only Attempt Sure Question don't attempt the unsure question
- In this section mostly question are asked from Geography, History, Current Affairs, Economics, Banking, and Static GK.
4. Tips for English & Hindi Language Section:
- In this subject total, 20 questions will be asked. Try to finish this subject within 12 to 14 minutes so that you can save time for other subjects.
- Grammar Questions - ample practice of preposition, article, adverb, noun, and pronoun leads to a score well.
- Word Usage question - idioms & phrases and one-word substitution.
- Unseen Passage- is the most scoring topic one should attempt all the questions from this topic.
5. Tips for Arithmetic & Numerical Ability Section:
- In this subject, 20 questions will be asked. Try to finish this subject within 16 to 18 Minutes.
- This subject is based on formula and calculation so don't waste much time on a single question. This subject is basically design to test the conceptual knowledge of the candidates.
- For Arithmetic Section following topic plays an important role i.e. Number System, Simplification, Arithmetic Question & Geometry/Mensuration.
- For the Reasoning Section following topic plays an important role i.e. Blood Relation, Ranking, Calender, Cube & Cuboid, Analogy, Classification, Series, Word formulation/Alphabet test & Syllogisms
6. Tips for Post Specific Concerned Subject Section:
- This section includes 100 questions and is of 100 marks.
- Candidates should try to complete this subject within 35 to 40 minutes.
- A deep study of theories related to child development requires for this section, other Important topics to be studied are Intelligence, IQ, perception, etc.
DSSSB PRT Special Educator 2022: Preparation Strategy
1. Syllabus: Candidates should start preparing for the exam having in-depth knowledge of the syllabus. As the syllabus is vast it includes English, Hindi, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Awareness, Current Affairs, and Subject-Specific Questions.
2. Time Management: This is a very crucial step in preparation. So candidates should study focus and without wasting time in any productive activity. Try to devote 12 to 15 hours a day.
3. Previous Year Question Papers: Practice as much as you can, DSSSB Previous Year Question Papers help you to track your performance level, accuracy, and speed can also be improved by attempting them.
4. Mock Test: Attempting a mock test helps one to know how much they need to learn more and how much they have learned so far. Mock Tests are basically performance measurement tools. Mock Tests provide a fair idea of our performance. It is estimated that how much we score in mock tests likely our performance in the real test will be the same or increase substantially.
5. Eat Healthy Diet: It is advisable to avoid having junk food during exam preparation time. Have fruits and lemonade only in order to gain vitamins.
6. Books: Candidates should refer to authentic books. It is advisable to cover NCERT Books of classes 5th to 8th of Mathematics, Hindi Grammar, SST & Science. Candidates can check out Best Books for DSSSB PRT Special Educator Exam for all Subjects.
7. Revision: Keep on revising the topic learned daily so that you do not forget what you have studied so far. A weekly test should be attempted in order to maintain a balance of what you have learned so far.
8. BYJU'S Exam Prep Application & BYJU'S Exam Prep YouTube Channel: BYJU'S Exam Prep provides authentic and to-the-point study notes, study material, quizzes, mock tests, and online classes for DSSSB PRT Special Educator (Subjects) exam, candidates can refer to both platforms for sure shot selection.
"We wish all the Candidates Best of Luck! for the exam."
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Commentswrite a comment