DSSSB PRT 2022: Important Dates
The selection process for the DSSSB PRT exam comprises two stages i.e. Computer Based Test and Verification of Documents. Candidates can check all the important dates related to the DSSSB Assistant Primary Teacher, post code - 47/21 from the table mentioned below:-
DSSSB PRT Exam Date (47/21)
23,24,25,26 March 2022
12th August 2022
To be notified
How To Check DSSSB PRT Result 2022?
Candidates can check the DSSSB PRT result at the official site. Given below are the set of steps that need to be followed to check the DSSSB PRT Result:
Step 1: Go to the official site of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board - https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
Step 2: At the top of the screen, the latest notifications are displayed. Click on the DSSSB PRT result link.
Step 3: You are redirected to the login credentials page.
Step 4: Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password. Then enter the captcha.
Step 5: The result status is displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their results if qualified for the exam.
DSSSB PRT 2022 Cut-Off
Here is the list of the number of candidates that are selected from each of the categories. The highest number of candidates are from the general category. Check out the list to find out if you are selected for DSSSB PRT 2022.
|Sr No.||Category||Cut-Off||Final Cut-Off|
DSSSB PRT 2022 E-dossier Link
- The shortlisted candidates for the postcode - 47/21 need to fill out the e-dossier link.
- Candidates are requested to upload all the documents of Educational/Professional Certificate/Degree and Marks Sheets/Caste etc. as applicable in the E-dossier module in the OARS link from 13th August 2022 to 27th August 2022.
On 16th August 2022, DSSSB released a notice for candidates who applied from PHOB & PHSC category and were shortlisted for the Assistant Teacher (Primary) post, Post Code - 47/21, are requested to upload E-dossier from 13th August 2022 to 27th August 2022 in context to their Specific Physically disabled certificate i.e OH/VH/HH category. The cut-off marks for uploading an e-dossier under the PWD category increased to 104.09 instead of 64.06. Candidates can read the detailed notice related to it from the link given below:-
Important Notice - Read Here
DSSSB PRT E-dossier Link Active - Apply Now
List of documents to be uploaded on the e-dossier module (Scanned, self-attested copies should be uploaded)
1. Caste Certificate for candidates who have applied under SC/ST/OBC (Delhi) category.
2. Non-Creamy layer certificate for OBC (Delhi) candidates.
3. Father's Caste Certificate if the applicant's Caste Certificate has been issued in another state but the candidate claims OBC (Delhi) status.
4. Physically handicapped Certificate showing extent of disability from Authorised/Competent Authority
5. For Sportsperson Quota Certificates of participation/Medal as relevant.
6. Candidates claiming relaxation as a Government servant---Certificate from Head of Office specifying post, length of continuous service along with a copy of ID of Head of Office, Mobile No. & Email.
7. Candidates claiming relaxation as Ex-Servicemen--- Copy of discharge certificate showing the period of service and reason for discharge
8. For proof of date of Birth: Birth certificate/Class Xth Certificate showing date of Birth.
9. For proof of essential educational qualification:
a) Marksheet of each year/semester of the applicable qualification, b) Original/Provisional degree/diploma/certificate.
10. For candidates who have acquired essential qualifications from Private universities.
a) Proof of recognition/affiliation of the Institute
b) Proof of recognition of the course by the Competent Authority
11. Copy of Admit Card showing signature of candidate and counter signature by Invigilator (Not to be self-attested)
12. Aadhar number is required for the e-dossier. However, a copy of the Aadhar Card is not to be uploaded to the e-dossier module.
13. Any other document may be asked for by DSSSB from time to time.
16. Right Thumb Impression
17. Standard Declaration
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app