Quantitative Aptitude PDF for IBPS RRB and IBPS PO Exam 2021: Students must be searching for the quantitative aptitude PDF for IBPS RRB and IBPS PO exams. Your wait will be over. BYJU'S Exam Prep has finally released a quantitative aptitude PDF for IBPS RRB and IBPS PO exams which will include important formulas and short tricks from the exam point of view.
Kindly go through the complete article to know all about the quantitative aptitude pdf for IBPS RRB and IBPS PO exam and download the pdf.
Importance of the PDF
- You can revise important formulas and concepts before the exam.
- You can practice important questions with solutions.
- You can check your preparation level.
What does the PDF contain?
- The important formula of all the chapters
- Important short tricks
- Useful examples for practice
- Complete solution
Some Contents of the PDF:
Different types of questions and their speedy methods.
• If the average of five consecutive even no. is 20, then find the max and min value?
For ‘n’ consecutive even/odd no.
Max value = avg +(n - 1)
Min value = avg - (n-1)
Max value = 20 + (5-1) = 24
Min value = 20 – (5-1) = 16
• Average weight of 15 students is 30 kg. if the teacher is also included then average wt. will increase by 2kgs.then find the weight of the teacher? Short Trick:
Teacher’s age =15 × 2 + (30+2) = 62 years
• Average of 15 students is 50 kgs. On the coming of a new person the average weight decreases by 4kgs. Find the weight of a new member?
Wt. of new member = 15 × 4 - (50 - 4) = 14kgs
NOTE – When In a group one person comes or goes from the group, then the age/weight of that Person will be
New person weight = original no. of member × (increase or decrease in average) new average
For “Included/added/increased” use + sign
For “excluded/goes/decreased” use - sign
Download the Quantitative Aptitude PDF from the link below to help you prepare for Banking and Insurance Exams. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave a comment or send us an email.
IBPS PO and RRB Exams will commence soon and this Quant PDF will certainly help you prepare better.
All the candidates who are going to appear for IBPS RRB Exams 2021 are requested to fill out the form below. We will call you after the exam for Review purposes.
If you are aiming to crack IBPS RRB Main, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.