Air Force Group X Y exam is just few days away and we are here to help you with all the important tips that can help you apply your learning in the best way possible. You all must be revising for the exam in full gears, make sure you follow the right strategy & reach a favorable end. All that matters is how you end the race. Here are some Do's & Don'ts for Air Force Group X Y 2021 Exam that you need to keep in mind and avoid in order to attempt the exam.
Avoid Randomly picking anything /Don't Study Anything New- “Where there is no planning, there are no results”.
Not having the right revision strategy can really screw up your chances of getting a good percentile. So, make sure you have the right revision strategy and most importantly you abide by it.
Lack of concentration: As the examination is computer-based, you cannot underline the main points within the question and you may have higher chances to miss out an important key to solve the question so it is really important that you stay focused. Read the question very carefully, this is where the mock test comes in handy. Try solving at least 2-3 mocks in the last week.
Lack of practice: DO NOT run after certain topics unnecessarily, you might end up wasting time. Don’t over-stress. Not attempting the mocks prior to the exam is a blunder, try to attempt as many mocks as possible. The more you practice, the better you become.
Don’t be OVER CONFIDENT that you could avoid negative marking, because you cannot. Mark those questions only which you think you are more confident about to secure maximum marks. Negative marking is something that can really affect your score, so be at your best and stay calm in the exam hall.
Make the best out of the allotted time in the exam hall, apply what you have learned in the last one or two years in the best way possible. Skip questions that are taking time to solve. No one is going to ask you which question you solved easy or tough, every question is of equal marks, so focus on getting as many easy questions as possible in your bag.
Don't study late a day before the exam. Take proper sleep or do something recreational activity away from electronic gadgets like mobile phones, video games, television, PlayStation, etc. rather go out for a walk or play.
Do's & Don'ts During Examination Hall
- Starting 10 minutes is extremely important, settling the nerves and maintaining the pace throughout the exam is vital for maximizing your score.
- Don't rush through the questions, it will increase the chances of making silly mistakes. Go through the whole paper once, before actually starting to attempt the questions.
- Don't get stuck in any question for too long. Make sure you don't miss questions that you think are solvable. Manage your time during the exam accordingly.
- Either solve all the Numerical questions in the starting or in the end.
- Don't lose confidence if you are not able to solve some questions in a row. Just make sure, you don't pick the questions you are not confident about in the starting.
- Be flexible about your approach to solving problems, if a method is not working out either move to the next question or try solving it with another approach.
- Last and most important of all, stay calm and don't panic. Trust your hard work.
There are certain other things too that you should be careful about, that we are mentioning below:
Check your Admit Card Prior to the Exam:
Indian Air Force Group X Y Admit card 2021 is about to get released, the following points have to be kept in mind. Read your admit card carefully, any discrepancy or error may waste a lot of time.
Candidates must check their admit cards carefully for their name, gender, date of birth, paper, timings, center name, city.
We will also be coming with Exam Analysis for Airforce Group X Y 2021 exam. Stay tuned for updates.
- Indian Air Force Group X Y Syllabus
- Indian Air Force Group X Y Cut Off
- Indian Air Force Group X Y Question Papers
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App