Do's and Don'ts for Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam
Kerala PSC will announce the dates of the Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam 2022 within a few days. And what are do's and don'ts for Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam?. The following two factors provide some instructions for the aspirants.
Following are the guidelines that will help you rectify the Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam mistakes.
Do's for Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam
- Print a hard copy of the Hall ticket
- Aspirants should remember to get the hard copy of the hall ticket from the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Aspirants should carry a valid photo identity card such as a PAN card, Aadhar card, driving license, passport, etc., along with the hall ticket.
- Confirm that your photo is clearly visible on it
- Carry a black ballpoint pen
- You should carry the black/blue point pen for the exam.
- Kerala Public Service Commission permits only blue or black pens for the exam.
- Coloured pens and pencils are not allowed.
- Always carry an additional pen and refill.
- Check the centre two days before the exam
- You will have to visit the exam centre once before the exam day.
- Choose the best mode of transportation.
- Use the google map and manual help to find the easiest route to the exam centre.
- Reach the examination centre early
- It is good to arrive 30 minutes earlier rather than being late and not being allowed to take the examination.
- Must expect the traffic block and other emergencies.
- Students have to find the room number and then take a few minutes to settle down before they start the Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam.
- Get a Proper Sleep
- Try to avoid unnecessary stress.
- To stress level, Get a proper sleep before the day of the exam.
- It makes you feel fresh the next morning and sit for the exam with confidence.
Don'ts for Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam
- Try to attempt all the questions
- Students have to be aware of the exam's negative markings (⅓).
- Try to attempt all the questions, but not mark the answer to the questions you are unsure about.
- First, attempt the questions you are sure of.
- Do not carry the electronic gadgets
- In examination halls, gadgets like calculators or mobile phones are strictly prohibited.
- If you carry a mobile, keep it inside the bag before entering the exam hall.
- Don't wear a watch
- Candidates should not carry analogous or digital watches to the exam hall.
- Kerala PSC will provide a wall clock in the exam hall.
- Don't be tense
- Attend the exam with a calm and fresh mind.
- If you are tense, you can't remember what you have learned.
- You must think correctly and logically for performing well in the exam
- If the exam is tough, focus on the positive side and answer all the easiest questions that you know.
- If the exam is difficult for you, others are also difficult. So, don't panic.
- Don't assume your preparations
- Your exam preparation is a reality, and it cannot change on exam day.
- Once you have decided to write the exam, don't let the thoughts of your exam preparation come to your mind.
- Be cool and focus on what you know.
- Don't make errors or mistakes in the OMR sheet
- Candidates have to fill up an OMR sheet with utmost care.
- Once your marking is done, it can't be replaced.
- Be careful while marking the roll number examination centre in the OMR sheet.
- Only take the adequate food
- Only take adequate food before the exam.
- Eating too much causes sleepiness in the examination hall.
Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Dates
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
Degree level Posts in Kerala Government Service
Notification Release Date
Admit Card Date