Do's and Don'ts for Kerala Administrative Service Exam
Kerala PSC will announce the dates of the Kerala Administrative Service Exam 2022 within a few days. And what are do's and don'ts for Kerala Administrative Service Exam?. The following two factors provide some guidelines for the candidates.
Following are the guidelines that will help you rectify the mistakes happened in Kerala Administrative Service Exam.
Do's for Kerala Administrative Service Exam
- Print a hard copy of the Admission ticket
- Candidates should remember to get the hard copy of the admission ticket from the website of Kerala PSC.
- Candidates should bring a valid photo identity card such as a driving license, Aadhar card, PAN card and passport etc., along with your hall ticket.
- Confirm that your photo is visible on your identity card.
- Carry a black/ blue ballpoint pen
- Aspirants should carry the black/blue point pen for the exam.
- Try to avoid carrying a gel pen or pencils.
- Kerala PSC permits only blue or black pens for the exam.
- Always carry an additional refill and pen.
- Check the centre two days before the exam
- Students will have to visit the exam spot once before the exam day.
- Don't rush for the exam, so choose the best mode of transportation.
- Use the manual help & google map to find the easiest way to the exam spot.
- Reach the examination centre early
- It is to arrive half an hour earlier rather than being late for the exam
- Must expect traffic jams and other emergencies.
- Aspirants have to find the exam room and then take a few minutes to calm down before writing the exam.
- Get a Proper Rest
- Try to avoid unnecessary tension/ stress.
- To reduce the stress level, Get a proper rest before the exam day.
- It makes you feel refreshed the next morning, and you can sit for the exam with confidence.
Don'ts for Kerala Administrative Service Exam
- Try to attempt all the questions
- Candidates have to be well aware of the negative marking of the exam(⅓).
- Check all the questions, but do not mark the answer to the questions you are unsure about.
- Never treat any question as a prestigious one.
- Do not carry the mobile phones
- In examination halls, gadgets like mobile phones or calculators are not permissible.
- If you bring a mobile, keep it safe inside the bag before entering the exam hall.
- Don't wear a watch
- Never carry analogous or digital watches and Bluetooth devices to the exam hall.
- Kerala PSC will provide a wall clock in the exam room.
- Don't be feel tense
- Appear the exam with a fresh and calm mind.
- If you are tense, you won't memorize what you have learned.
- You must think logically and correctly for performing well in the exam
- If the exam is difficult, focus on the easiest questions and answer all the easiest questions that you know.
- If the exam is tough for you, it is tough for others too. So, don't panic.
- Don't think about your preparations
- Your exam preparation is a reality, and it cannot change on exam day.
- Once you have prepared to write the exam, don't let the thoughts regret your exam preparation
- Be calm and focused on what you know.
- Don't make mistakes in the OMR sheet
- Students have to mark the OMR sheet with utmost care.
- Once your marking is done, it can't be changed.
- Be Cautious while marking the register number, examination centre name in the OMR sheet.
- Only take the necessary food
- Only take the necessary food that you want before the exam.
- Eating too much makes you sleepy in the examination hall.
Kerala Administrative Service Exam Dates 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
Second Class Category Gazetted Posts in Kerala Government Service
Notification Release Date
Admission Card Date
Related Links for Kerala Govt. Exam Preparation -
- Kerala Administrative Service Exam Cut Off
- Kerala Administrative Service Exam 2022 Apply Online
- Kerala Administrative Service Exam Admit Card 2022
- Kerala Administrative Service Exam Pattern 2022
- Kerala Administrative Service Exam Syllabus 2022