Do's and Don'ts for CAPF 2022 Exam
Do's and Don'ts for CAPF AC Exam are very useful as the exam does not depend on the coaching that you join or the number of months that you give in preparations. It solemnly depends on your hard work and dedication to preparations. For cracking the CAPF AC exam one should be well aware of the fact that which questions to attempt and which questions to leave. You must develop the ability to judge questions i.e. whether you will be able to solve them or not, otherwise, you will end up wasting your precious time.
Here in this article, we are telling you the Do's and Don'ts for CAPF AC Exam that you must pay attention to while preparing or attempting defence exams.
DO's for CAPF AC Exam
Some pointers that one needs to focus on while doing preparations or attempting the actual paper on the exam day are given below:
- Devoting Time: Spend at least 5-6 hours on a daily basis for the exam. Give equal time to all the subjects as each subject holds its own importance so cover and practice all the topics. You can increase or decrease the time according to your level of understanding of different subjects.
- Go through the previous year's paper: This is the best way to get aware of the pattern of your exam. Solve all the CAPF previous year question papers, know your weak areas and work on them accordingly.
- Attempt Mock Tests: Practice is the key to success. Practice as CAPF AC mock tests as you can. Doing this will keep you in sync with tackling the exam on a regular basis and you will be in habit of giving exams.
- Make your own targets and achieve them: Make small-small targets like daily topics to be covered etc. and try to complete them within the stipulated time.
- Relax: Do not worry too much before exams. Prepare well and be confident.
- Refer books wisely: While selecting books for studying, choose them wisely. Refer to a book which you can understand easily.
- Breaks: While studying for long hours, do not forget to take breaks at regular intervals. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can easily take exam pressure if you are mentally and physically fit.
DON'Ts for CAPF AC Exam
There are some things that candidates must avoid making during the exam or while doing preparations. Let us go through those pointers one by one:
- Don't Panic: Both before and during the exam try to be cool and relax. Be confident and attempt the paper with full concentration. For this build, a habit of giving full length mocks daily.
- Do not mug up things: Have a good understanding of all the concepts, and avoid cramming up things.
- Do not stick to one question: While attempting paper, do not give much time to any question and move on to other questions, even if it is your strongest topic just move to other questions. There is a possibility that you may find easy questions at the end of the paper.
- Picking the wrong question: Be attentive and wise enough while attempting paper. Attempt only those questions of which you are very much confident and save your precious time.
- Studying Un-Important things: With the increasing use of technology, studying online has become a trend now. But it is seen that students watch anything and everything available on the internet for their exams. This should be avoided. Watch only relevant tutorials and that too from reputed coaching centres.
Keep a note of all the above do's and don'ts for CAPF exam 2022 & prepare for your exams wisely.
Here are some quick links to boost your preparation:
- Important Essay Topics for CAPF AC Exam
- CAPF AC Report Writing Tips
- CAPF AC Study Material
- Tips & Tricks for CAPF AC Paper 2
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.