Difference between Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing
In this marketing technique, traditional modes of conversion are used.
In this, digital channels are used as the mode of marketing.
The nature of this marketing technique is static.
The nature of this marketing technique is dynamic.
The conversion rate is less.
The conversion rate is high.
Engagement is less or low.
Engagement is higher than in the traditional model.
ROI is less.
ROI is high.
It is more expensive than digital marketing.
It is less expensive.
Tracking is not possible.
The tracking is possible and done easily.
Have local reach.
Have global reach.
Results are delayed.
Results are instant.
Communication is only a one-way process.
Communication is a two-way process.
Difference Between Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing
The difference between traditional and digital marketing is that traditional marketing does not have the global reach as digital marketing. Instead, traditional and digital marketing are examples of conversion techniques companies use to convert prospects into leads.
Traditional Marketing vs. Digital Marketing
The marketing strategy in which traditional marketing methods are used is called traditional marketing. On the other hand, a modern marketing tool used to convert prospects into leads is known as digital marketing. The key difference between digital marketing and traditional marketing are as follows:
- It has easy connectivity.
- It has a high reach.
- The tools used in this method are magazines, posters, television, newspapers, radio, hoardings, banners, etc.
- Less simple methods are involved in reaching a wide range of audiences.
- One-on-One personal interaction is possible with this technique.
- The techniques involved are advertisements, influencers, paid promotions emails, search engines., web applications, and mobile applications.
- It involves marketing through digital media like Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, etc.
- It incorporates four phases: Planning, Conversation, Content, and Sequels.
- Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Instant Messaging Marketing (IMM), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Social Media Marketing (SMM) are the various types of digital marketing.
Commentswrite a comment